3 Person Panel for BCCI_PCB Dispute. How to deal with PCB the Thug Board

Khota

1 hour ago, Green Monster said:

brother vilander said genetic problem in Pakistan, i said Haryana/Punjab won most of the medals

here is from google

http://indianexpress.com/article/sports/commonwealth-games/with-22-medals-haryana-basks-in-cwg-glory-5138929/

22 medals from Haryana alone, 5 from Punjab 27 out of 66 = jatt power 

honestly don't know/care about indian states so all those names mean nothing to me... was just trolling little vilander, little vilander doesnt know Im American, I think we have India beat handily in medals in real athletics ie olympics :yahoo:

lol you are american..haha...you are never american man. if you go to any airport with your name and your fake accent they think lets strip search and put a telescope in his butt..haha

Just now, Green Monster said:

fake accents like these

Bharatis literally paint themselves white with fair and lovely, even the dudes fair and handsome... :phehe:

ahh what sagarika and aish....haha..lol thats a good one man, ofcource they are fake as ****. Look at your self in the mirror pakistani fan, you are pakistani dont hide behind american flag or pan national ethinic identy, they dont accept you there or here. Tell me why your fellow pakistanis fail miserably in front of Indians in tests of strength power and athleticism every year ? 

its rhetorical question dont answer it , every one knows your society is corrupt to the point of being defunct its no wonder you struggle in every quarter. Accept your defeat when it faces you, only then you have a chance of improvement. India is not exactly model country but at-least sane people outnumber bigots, the results however pathetic show a country on the move in the right direction. 

2 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

don't know what you mean??? i do remeber a certain country of midgets getting invaded by their brothers on teh East :phehe:

As for inbreeding

Image result for inbreeding by country

seems like you bharatis have ur own fair share like Pakistan...:((

dude your post just shows your country in deep amber in like 500+ dont you read through before you post ? ahh man the challenges are crippling i see.

Surprised by the lack of IQ displayed by padosi posters. Afraid to play bilateral series against Pakistan? Didn't you just get whitewashed by Lanka in tests in the UAE and then in ODI's in NZ? Why would the team ranked number 1 in both formats be scared of playing mediocre teams? A genuine question.

8 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

my country is less than 1%, the entire southern half of yours looks like a mini-pakistan  :phehe: i guess inbreeding is what causes inferior athletes :phehe:

sorry buddy you are pakistani fan and should be proud of it however difficult it is to be..its sad to run away from ones roots man..dont drown yourself in shame, fight it. be brave.

Fact: Indian Hindu kula gothra system forbids consanguineous marriages, it makes it practically impossible. Only schedule tribes and schedule casts and OBC in south India do not follow this system and Muslims, but there is decreasing trend among them from 1992 to 2009 it moved from 30-47 pc to 20 to 33pc prevalence overall.

Just now, Green Monster said:

always a proud pak fan, little vilander, no shame in it, we hold all the h2h records over your lads, 

never said I wasn't pak-origin either :phehe:

not sure why ur so triggered??? my guess is you are a Bharati settled overseas but show this much jingoism to make up for the fact that you left... which country buddy??? US, Aus, Canada???

dude you are from pakistan so it seems you are the one physically challenged like the rest of your countrymen. 

9 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

hold all the h2h records

so when you argue 11-0 yous say its 11 different teams..but head to head across a century is same team ?..lolz.

and what about the sharjah, home umpire and bottle cap games, its obvious 50 odd wins for pak came from that..that puts the overall figures to rest as well, in line with paks other sport and world cup ability which is to get consistently trashed by India and sneak an odd one through and claim victory over moon for ummah.

14 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

calling oneself Pak-origin is identifying with Pak, silly little vilander :phehe: You still havent answered my question... are u showing this much patriotism while living overseas :p:

sure buddy, Pakistani-American:p: 

neither 11-0 nor H2H have any bearing in any current matches played little buddy... H2H is just funny to trigger jingos with...:p: 

You guys have your own share of ball tamperers and fixers, you even make movies about them :((

trigger smiley trigger smiley..post content man not drivel. No one is falling for i am doing this to troll argument, so you accept pak has been owned in sport, you have no leg to stand on your superior athletes argument now, i am ok with that. if you have other pearls do bring them in, i will elaborately unravel those arguments as well, its what we do here.

5 hours ago, Green Monster said:

same can be said about the earlier WCs as well, when Pak was a higher ranked team, but India was better on the day, playing up 2 potential would expect whichever is the higher ranked team to win...

i was more getting @ the fact that the 11-0 combined WC record is 11 separate matches b/w 11 separate teams... when a WC team from the 90s and the WC team of 2010s both play Pakistan, there will probably be no, at max 1, player common b/w the teams, so where does consistency come in this regard??? 

1 out of 12 is a fluke. 11 out of 12 is consistency.

Consistent - unchanging in nature, standard, or effect over time.

Fluke - unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.

Now you can figure out which win is real and which is fluke. I am here to help if you any further understanding issues.

1 minute ago, Green Monster said:

sure buddy, don't get so triggered... Bharatis have a better performances in CWG/Olympics than Pakistan, who can deny??? :angel:

Pakistan team has better overall record in Cricket H2H than Bharatis  :((

Argument still stands, Jatts are superior athletes to Gujjews/Bongalis/Madrassis Bharatis :phehe: > third of all your medals at the CWG come from Haryans/Punjab!!!

since we are summarizing. 

Pakistan leads the world in inbreeding at 70% + :rock:.

trigger smiley trigger smiley :phehe: :p: etc.

ok sufficient content yeah done.