Andre Russell thread !!!

velu

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Pandya is better already in international matches. Don't care about circus leagues. 

in  ODIs , russel have simialr if not better record as batsmen and a better bowler than hardik

If India has a guy like Russell we can win the world cup lol. We have a batsman who can take the asking rate from 6 to 15 without losing his wicket. If 50 needed in the last 2 overs Dre can finish off. Let us say we need 300 to win. Tony scrapped around and get us to 250/5 in 48 overs from 120/4.  Dre can score 50 in 2 overs and win the game :) 

3 hours ago, velu said:

in  ODIs , russel have simialr if not better record as batsmen and a better bowler than hardik

We will not have Caribbean players like power hitters but Hardik come close in bringing the Caribbean flavour to team Ind 

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If chris gayle is batting till end , i doubt 20 runs wud be left to score

The question would be valid in case of a Super Over where a team could be set a target of 20 runs. 

Dhoni would be the least qualified batsman in such a situation, even Kohli wouldn't do it.  Someone like Raina,  Pandya and Yuvraj would be my choice from India. 

5 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

He definitely has power but is not a fitness freak .You wont be hitting sixes without power.If he had only timing then he would have been more like vvs. 

I saw a recent interview of Rohit where he says

" Hum logo main Gayle aur AB waali taqat nahi hai Esliye main hamesha achi timing karne ki koshish karta hoon "..

I was shocked to hear that he doesn't consider himself a Power Hitter inspite of hitting sixes with ease. 

Edited by rageaddict