Ishant Sharma county performance thread

He just needs to take wickets and get used to pitching the ball up to generate swing. Him, Bhuvi and Bhumra would be my top 3 pacers with either Shami/Umesh as a 4th seamer.

My Team for eng tour

Rahul, Vijay, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, Saha, Ashwin, Bhuvi, Ishant, Bhumrah and Umesh/Shami. ( 4 out of 11 will have county experience by the time the tour starts)

33 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

He just needs to take wickets and get used to pitching the ball up to generate swing. Him, Bhuvi and Bhumra would be my top 3 pacers with either Shami/Umesh as a 4th seamer.

My Team for eng tour

Rahul, Vijay, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, Saha, Ashwin, Bhuvi, Ishant, Bhumrah and Umesh/Shami. ( 4 out of 11 will have county experience by the time the tour starts)

I know fitness and mentally he has to be there otherwise my first choice would be Shami then Bhuvi n Bumrah

On 4/17/2018 at 5:18 AM, LordPrabhzy said:

My Team for eng tour

I have been hearing this phrase since 2008