IPL to team India

tweaker

15 hours ago, tweaker said:

Three young wicket keeper batsmen ie Samson, Kishan, Pant looks ready to play on the basis of their batting alone. 

samson and kishan are kinda better than Pant..samson is the best Batsman and ISHAN keeps well and bats well too.

rishabh fails in batting at most times and hence i will prefer to play ISHAN or SAMSON for t20's as they are great batsman too .

1 hour ago, bowl_out said:

Ashwin might get a look in before the World cup.. Axar has been on bench for a while in the ODI squad... If Ashwin continues to do well, he might be the third spinner to England next year.

I hope Washington Sundar is our 3rd spinner there, he is just like Ashwin but a better fielder and more suited to modern day T50 batting coming in at no 8. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

I hope Washington Sundar is our 3rd spinner there, he is just like Ashwin but a better fielder and more suited to modern day T50 batting coming in at no 8. 

Sundar is too raw now. And Ashwin has added more variations to his bowling with the leg spinner et al

With Axar sitting out most of the time, the selectors might think about bringing back Ashwin for 2019

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Sundar is a part time bowler, only suited to T20s.  No way he should play as a main spinner in ODIs. you need wicket takers in ODIs.