Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shunya

Mumbai Indians Cheating Tracker

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Shunya said:

MI vs RCB at Mumbai, 17th April 2018

Hardik Pandya was given out caught behind off Woakes by the on field umpire. It was reviewed by the batsman and the third umpire overturned the on field call and said it was not out. Even the replay showed little spike and secondly there is no evidence to the overturn the call. It cannot get clearer than this.

 

Da_5w8DVAAA-agL.jpg:large

If it was originally given not out, it would have remained so. The evidence is not conclusive either way. Although I agree, the onfield umpire's decision should have stayed! :-)


A real edge is far more bigger spikes than what we saw there!

We need to get in the HotSpot camera to be sure of these edjes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MI vs RCB at Mumbai, 17th April 2018

Another fishy incident happened in the same match. But since it was inconsequential, everyone missed it I guess. During 2nd innings, Umesh Yadav was caught out off the bowling of Bumrah. The umpires asked him to wait to check the no-ball and they reviewed it. The video they reviewed clearly showed Bumrah's front foot inside the line, but guess what? The non-striker in that visual was Umesh Yadav himself :phehe: And obviously the third umpire said that it was legal delivery and Umesh Yadav was given out. As always, Mumbai mafia is using all tricks available to fool the people and buying umpires with money. 

c1yZSsQ.jpg

 

 

Check the video at 4:50

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/vivo-ipl-2018/mumbai-indians-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-m186515/match-clips/mi-vs-rcb-rcb-fall-of-wickets/2001612292

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

If it was originally given not out, it would have remained so. The evidence is not conclusive either way. Although I agree, the onfield umpire's decision should have stayed! :-)


A real edge is far more bigger spikes than what we saw there!

We need to get in the HotSpot camera to be sure of these edjes. 

Even if you say that those spikes are not an edge, as per the law you have to stay with on-field call i.e Out in this case.

And I have seen such spikes being given out before, so there is no question about it in first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, velu said:

even gavaskar was convinced that this was out :fear:

 

He was so confidently shouting that umpires are making a mistake reviewing it and nobody paid attention that the video replay is a wrong ball. These things are so smoothly done that nobody can figure it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shunya said:

MI vs RCB at Mumbai, 17th April 2018

Hardik Pandya was given out caught behind off Woakes by the on field umpire. It was reviewed by the batsman and the third umpire overturned the on field call and said it was not out. Even the replay showed little spike and secondly there is no evidence to the overturn the call. It cannot get clearer than this.

 

Da_5w8DVAAA-agL.jpg:large

This was obvious nick. But poor rcb was robbed..ghatis could not win so far even with umpiring errors they won one now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look man, nothing surprising here. I called it way back. Bambis will play first few games genuinely and obviously lose because they are not good enough and then desperation sets in and they start paying off umpires

 

It's been going on for several seasons running. Can't get more blatant than that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Shunya said:

MI vs RCB at Mumbai, 17th April 2018

Another fishy incident happened in the same match. But since it was inconsequential, everyone missed it I guess. During 2nd innings, Umesh Yadav was caught out off the bowling of Bumrah. The umpires asked him to wait to check the no-ball and they reviewed it. The video they reviewed clearly showed Bumrah's front foot inside the line, but guess what? The non-striker in that visual was Umesh Yadav himself :phehe: And obviously the third umpire said that it was legal delivery and Umesh Yadav was given out. As always, Mumbai mafia is using all tricks available to fool the people and buying umpires with money. 

c1yZSsQ.jpg

 

 

Check the video at 4:50

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/vivo-ipl-2018/mumbai-indians-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-m186515/match-clips/mi-vs-rcb-rcb-fall-of-wickets/2001612292

 

:rotfl:

 

It might not have had much of a bearing on the result of the match, but the third umpire might have looked at the wrong replay when the on-field officials turned to him to check on a no-ball during the match between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore.

 

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/23225830/wrong-replay-puts-broadcasters-focus-again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MI has done well in odd numbered years, so 2013, 2015 and 2017. So may be 2019 would be its year. But as a fan, I am hoping that this year, it can change that :aha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

Cheating team should get banned!!!

They did for 2 years (which obviously was too less of a punishment) and cricket enthusiast remains on the run.

 

 

It's like Tom Brady being banned for 4 games for deflating footballs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
They did for 2 years (which obviously was too less of a punishment) and cricket enthusiast remains on the run.
 
 
It's like Tom Brady being banned for 4 games for deflating footballs.

What rubbish are you talking about? MI never got banned for 2 years...

I think you are confusing it with my team CSK, which serves a 2years ban. But I’m not sure why it was banned. Certainly not for cheating...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, asterix said:


What rubbish are you talking about? MI never got banned for 2 years...

I think you are confusing it with my team CSK, which serves a 2years ban. But I’m not sure why it was banned. Certainly not for cheating...

Drop the act like @SLICKR392

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hey [mention=8115]asterix[/mention] bhai .. i thought you jumped ship :hmm:
 

Yes I did. That’s why I’m contesting his insinuation... CSK wasn’t banned for Cheating. Never...

It was only banned for Meyappan betting.

Only Bambies cheat in IPL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty clear that the Ambani influence help the bambis when they desperately need some wins ,that 2014 match against rr was a big joke but it's ironic that the chuskis fans are complaining about it lol .

even after getting their arse banned they are still supporting this thug team which comprises almost the same players from the old one .

Dono team hi hamam me nange hai 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, adi B said:

Didn't watch the match ,how the hell was that adjudged a no ball lol 

His foot slides a bit and incompetent Umpire was late to pay attention and hence calls it a no ball. Most probably. Although there is an alternate version by Cheating Super Kings fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at chuskis keeping track of other teams being favored by marginal decisions. Convicted cheaters trying to deflect attention.

 

 

If we create a thread for chuskis, we would have a longer thread than the never ending thread in chit chat. :rotfl:

 

keep tracking. We're peaking at the right time as watch, we're gonna slap the rasam out of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't watched the match but wow! How can that be given a no ball? 

 

Was that no ball of any significance? Ishan played a blinder today, hope it wasn't  against him or I'm calling fixing. :phehe:

Edited by Scar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Scar said:

Didn't watched the match but wow! How can that be given a no ball? 

 

Was that no ball of any significance? Ishan played a blinder today, hope it wasn't  against him or I'm calling fixing. :phehe:

Nope not against Ishan. Kishan basically killed it with bat. Awesome knock. Apart from that usual blunders by KKR. Dropping catches, Umpires cheating with noballs. It is called fixing. They just knocked our KKR with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Scar said:

Didn't watched the match but wow! How can that be given a no ball? 

 

Was that no ball of any significance? Ishan played a blinder today, hope it wasn't  against him or I'm calling fixing. :phehe:

It's not about who the batsman was. Calling something blatant like this a no ball totally demoralizes the other team because they know they have no chance when bambis have clearly cheated and paid off umpires


Same thing happened against RCB an other games too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Scar said:

Didn't watched the match but wow! How can that be given a no ball? 

 

Was that no ball of any significance? Ishan played a blinder today, hope it wasn't  against him or I'm calling fixing. :phehe:

Rohit was batting and a simple single is taken. Hardik takes the free hit and scores a run. 19 runs I think he got totally!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×