Mumbai Indians Cheating Tracker

Shunya

6 minutes ago, Shunya said:

MI vs RCB at Mumbai, 17th April 2018

Hardik Pandya was given out caught behind off Woakes by the on field umpire. It was reviewed by the batsman and the third umpire overturned the on field call and said it was not out. Even the replay showed little spike and secondly there is no evidence to the overturn the call. It cannot get clearer than this.

Da_5w8DVAAA-agL.jpg:large

If it was originally given not out, it would have remained so. The evidence is not conclusive either way. Although I agree, the onfield umpire's decision should have stayed! :-)

A real edge is far more bigger spikes than what we saw there!

We need to get in the HotSpot camera to be sure of these edjes. 

Another fishy incident happened in the same match. But since it was inconsequential, everyone missed it I guess. During 2nd innings, Umesh Yadav was caught out off the bowling of Bumrah. The umpires asked him to wait to check the no-ball and they reviewed it. The video they reviewed clearly showed Bumrah's front foot inside the line, but guess what? The non-striker in that visual was Umesh Yadav himself :phehe: And obviously the third umpire said that it was legal delivery and Umesh Yadav was given out. As always, Mumbai mafia is using all tricks available to fool the people and buying umpires with money. 

c1yZSsQ.jpg

Check the video at 4:50

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/vivo-ipl-2018/mumbai-indians-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-m186515/match-clips/mi-vs-rcb-rcb-fall-of-wickets/2001612292

7 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

If it was originally given not out, it would have remained so. The evidence is not conclusive either way. Although I agree, the onfield umpire's decision should have stayed! :-)

A real edge is far more bigger spikes than what we saw there!

We need to get in the HotSpot camera to be sure of these edjes. 

Even if you say that those spikes are not an edge, as per the law you have to stay with on-field call i.e Out in this case.

And I have seen such spikes being given out before, so there is no question about it in first place.

10 minutes ago, velu said:

even gavaskar was convinced that this was out :fear:

He was so confidently shouting that umpires are making a mistake reviewing it and nobody paid attention that the video replay is a wrong ball. These things are so smoothly done that nobody can figure it out.

3 hours ago, Shunya said:

Hardik Pandya was given out caught behind off Woakes by the on field umpire. It was reviewed by the batsman and the third umpire overturned the on field call and said it was not out. Even the replay showed little spike and secondly there is no evidence to the overturn the call. It cannot get clearer than this.

Da_5w8DVAAA-agL.jpg:large

This was obvious nick. But poor rcb was robbed..ghatis could not win so far even with umpiring errors they won one now..

16 hours ago, Shunya said:

Another fishy incident happened in the same match. But since it was inconsequential, everyone missed it I guess. During 2nd innings, Umesh Yadav was caught out off the bowling of Bumrah. The umpires asked him to wait to check the no-ball and they reviewed it. The video they reviewed clearly showed Bumrah's front foot inside the line, but guess what? The non-striker in that visual was Umesh Yadav himself :phehe: And obviously the third umpire said that it was legal delivery and Umesh Yadav was given out. As always, Mumbai mafia is using all tricks available to fool the people and buying umpires with money. 

c1yZSsQ.jpg

Check the video at 4:50

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/vivo-ipl-2018/mumbai-indians-vs-royal-challengers-bangalore-m186515/match-clips/mi-vs-rcb-rcb-fall-of-wickets/2001612292

:rotfl:

It might not have had much of a bearing on the result of the match, but the third umpire might have looked at the wrong replay when the on-field officials turned to him to check on a no-ball during the match between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/23225830/wrong-replay-puts-broadcasters-focus-again