Mumbai Indians Cheating Tracker

Shunya

Lol at chuskis keeping track of other teams being favored by marginal decisions. Convicted cheaters trying to deflect attention.

If we create a thread for chuskis, we would have a longer thread than the never ending thread in chit chat. :rotfl:

keep tracking. We're peaking at the right time as watch, we're gonna slap the rasam out of you.

Didn't watched the match but wow! How can that be given a no ball? 

Was that no ball of any significance? Ishan played a blinder today, hope it wasn't  against him or I'm calling fixing. :phehe:

Edited by Scar

9 minutes ago, Scar said:

Was that no ball of any significance? Ishan played a blinder today, hope it wasn't  against him or I'm calling fixing. :phehe:

Nope not against Ishan. Kishan basically killed it with bat. Awesome knock. Apart from that usual blunders by KKR. Dropping catches, Umpires cheating with noballs. It is called fixing. They just knocked our KKR with this.

12 minutes ago, Scar said:

Rohit was batting and a simple single is taken. Hardik takes the free hit and scores a run. 19 runs I think he got totally!

3 hours ago, Scar said:

That photo is the previous ball I think. This was the one with the no ball called.

No offense to the rcb and kkr logos in the pic. I couldn't find anything else. Whining chuskis can go drown in rasam :finger:

FB_IMG_1525900272018.jpg

Shey Ki? Eyi Ki Bolchen aapni? CSK ar Fair Play? Ora 2 bochchor cheating Korey out chchilo IPL theke.
dontknow.gif

Every team does fixing-vixing in IPL.
I have actually heard IPL is scripted drama LMAO.
My observations are based only on this season's performance though
They are playing with conviction while MI has to cheat to win it.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Laaloo said:

That photo is the previous ball I think. This was the one with the no ball called.

No offense to the rcb and kkr logos in the pic. I couldn't find anything else. Whining chuskis can go drown in rasam :finger:

FB_IMG_1525900272018.jpg

Dumbo...he landed the foot on the crease and extended it beyond the line during point of delivery. It was not a no ball.