Mumbai Indians Cheating Tracker

Shunya

8 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Agreed. Bambis tried to play fair and sqaure first few games but ended up being trashed around by several teams. At that point desperation set in and masfias did what they do best which is cheating. If you see my posts, I ahd predicted that when going gets tough bambis will resort to paying off umpires and broadcasters and it is clear as day that without cheating, they are wooden spoon team

I think CSk  strategy is good too. CSK cheats and fix to reach to the final and finally they meet a team with impeccable integrity, the one and only Mumbai Indians in the finals and so show their real aukat in the finals with no fixing or cheating to help. No wonder they become phusky (hollow) from chusky in the finals. :hysterical: I feel sad for fans like you. Live an untrue dream for an entire IPL built on cheating and fixing.:mama:

Edited by Pollack

51 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Uncle Laloo is pakistani gujju bandwagon fan. Don't expect him to understand the basic laws of cricket. 

Yeah a chuski who supports cheats who can't play in their homes calling others Pakistani :rotfl:

Edited by Laaloo

17 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

YAWN, come up with your own material. it's proven that bambis are the ones who cheat as soon as they are in a hole. I mean you just have to look at this IPL unless you dont understand cricket which is not surprising since most bambis are just bandwagon pakistanis

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word 'proven'.

In the real world, you posting a 1000 times Bambani, phixers, cheating, mafia, pakistani bandwagoners doesn't amount to proof.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word 'proven'.

In the real world, you posting a 1000 times Bambani, phixers, cheating, mafia, pakistani bandwagoners doesn't amount to proof.

Exactly. What is proven is that the Chuskies got banned for 2 years of Fixing.

Also proven that Chuskies can’t even watch Home matches in their own city because of their own stupidity.
:lol:

1 hour ago, asterix said:

Exactly. What is proven is that the Chuskies got banned for 2 years of Fixing.

Also proven that Chuskies can’t even watch Home matches in their own city because of their own stupidity.
:lol:

What was proven was that CSK was banned for 2 years because the owner was proved to be involved in betting which is illegal in India. No fixing was involved which was proven after a thorough investigation.

So as you guys mention, just talk about what is proven. The only franchise that was proved to be involved with fixing is Rajasthan Royals.

Andre Russell is probbaly the best bowler for KKR but he bowled only 2 overs each in their matches against bambis. Andre Russell against MI

In Mumbai - 2 ov, 12/2

In kolkata - 2 ov, 16/0 He opened the bowling

Against KXIP - 3ov, 24/3

Hmmm do I smell an oily rat here. Jio in the mirror is oil. jio jio dhan dhanna dhan :facepalm: bambi cheats

On 5/11/2018 at 4:22 PM, Forever Indian said:

What was proven was that CSK was banned for 2 years because the owner was proved to be involved in betting which is illegal in India. No fixing was involved which was proven after a thorough investigation.

Yeah! Keep believing it. Proved fixing allegation would have been huge blow to IPL. Too much money involved for a so called thorough investigation.

On 5/11/2018 at 4:22 PM, Forever Indian said:

So as you guys mention, just talk about what is proven. The only franchise that was proved to be involved with fixing is Rajasthan Royals.

This isn't entirely correct. I know that most posts on this thread are troll posts , but your post here warrants a serious reply. I'll try and keep it short.

To put it simply, the act of fixing is done by the cricketers. After all if a cricketer refuses to fix no matter what he gets as a financial reward, there can be no fixing. Everyone else is basically tried under the Prevention of Corruption Act (1988). Under current legal nomenclature, only public servants are under the ambit of the said act. So cricketers too have to bought under the Public Servants umbrella. But cricketers/ cricket administrators do not actually do any public service and hence aren't public servants.

On the case of Meiyappan, there was a concerted attempt by him to ask his bookies to fix an over/few deliveries. One of the bookies who squealed on him was Vindoo Dara Singh. Did he try to fix and hence 'cheat' the viewing populace? Yes he did try. The intent ( the primal decider of quantum and nature of legal punitive action) was obviously there. But, is he a public servant? Can he be tried under the Prevention of Corruption Act? Not really. So Meiyappan was charged with other smaller charges and banned for life. So whenever there is an amendment and cricketing admins/owners are included ( illogical as it may be) under the ambit of public servants, Meiyappan is likely to face the charges again and could face jail time. Very unlike, but plausible.

4 hours ago, Pollack said:

Yeah! Keep believing it. Proved fixing allegation would have been huge blow to IPL. Too much money involved for a so called thorough investigation.

Then the same thing can be said about MI then, although no evidence has come out many believe there are underground dealings that they do with umpires and broadcasters. MI fans can keep believing otherwise :noidea:

4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

This isn't entirely correct. I know that most posts on this thread are troll posts , but your post here warrants a serious reply. I'll try and keep it short.

To put it simply, the act of fixing is done by the cricketers. After all if a cricketer refuses to fix no matter what he gets as a financial reward, there can be no fixing. Everyone else is basically tried under the Prevention of Corruption Act (1988). Under current legal nomenclature, only public servants are under the ambit of the said act. So cricketers too have to bought under the Public Servants umbrella. But cricketers/ cricket administrators do not actually do any public service and hence aren't public servants.

On the case of Meiyappan, there was a concerted attempt by him to ask his bookies to fix an over/few deliveries. One of the bookies who squealed on him was Vindoo Dara Singh. Did he try to fix and hence 'cheat' the viewing populace? Yes he did try. The intent ( the primal decider of quantum and nature of legal punitive action) was obviously there. But, is he a public servant? Can he be tried under the Prevention of Corruption Act? Not really. So Meiyappan was charged with other smaller charges and banned for life. So whenever there is an amendment and cricketing admins/owners are included ( illogical as it may be) under the ambit of public servants, Meiyappan is likely to face the charges again and could face jail time. Very unlike, but plausible.

Even if that is the case, players have not been proved to be involved in fixing, right? It is just like the case of Mianded accusing Sachin that he knew everything about the fixing going on at the time of Fixing sage.

As long as the cheating and fixing allegations are taken as trolling, it's fine. But when saying it has been proved  (because it's not) that CSK players were involved in fixing, then that is what is wrong because that no longer is trolling but serious allegations of some of our great LOI players.

Edited by Forever Indian

4 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Even if that is the case, players have not been proved to be involved in fixing, right? It is just like the case of Mianded accusing Sachin that he knew everything about the fixing going on at the time of Fixing sage.

Nothing has come to the fore about CSK players agreeing to fix. In fact Vindoo Dara Singh said that he or other bookies didn't approach the players though Meiyappan wanted them to. But what is proven without doubt that Meiyappan intended and tried to fix. His general inefficiency meant that he failed in that too. Hence his life ban.

When did I say CSK players have been involved in fixing? :confused:

The other major legal issue CSK faced was the whole conflict of interest thing: Srini being chairman of BCCI and running the CSK Franchise.