Sign in to follow this  
Shunya

Mumbai Indians Cheating Tracker

2 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

RR have zero chance against this blatant cheaters. It starts with their captaina nd owners. Captain gets blatant inside edge and umpires say not out

Tough luck RR but your tournament comes closer to an end today against bambis umpires and broadcasters

158439.2.jpg

5 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

RR have zero chance against this blatant cheaters. It starts with their captaina nd owners. Captain gets blatant inside edge and umpires say not out

Tough luck RR but your tournament comes closer to an end today against bambis umpires and broadcasters

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

158439.2.jpg

:hysterical:

Rr-Mi,kx1p-Mi  are the fixtures I always watch because of the unpredictability and close encounters. These two are sort of bogey team for MI but it's high time that RR bow down in front of ambanis and gift them a win ,shouldn't be too difficult to buy them knowing their history pretty well :winky:

I swear to god, that 2nd last bouncer would've been given wide if any among RCB, RR or DD etc were bowling. 

Also that clear wide which was not given, and than after that Rohit sharma signalling to keep bowling the same, had me in splits. :hysterical: As if saying, don't worry umpires are compromised, keep bowling wides. 

Just now, Scar said:

I swear to god, that 2nd last bouncer would've been given wide if any among RCB, RR or DD etc were bowling. 

Also that clear wide which was not given, and than after that Rohit sharma signalling to keep bowling the same, had me in splits. :hysterical: As if saying, don't worry umpires are compromised, keep bowling wides. 

Yep exactly. Any other team and those are wides and result is different. It is quite obvious that Rohit has been told by Bambanis that pyaments to umpires have gone through and to just relax

Blatantly obvious wides at a critical juncture. Totally demoralizesd KXIP

Today's result is not all doom and gloom for us. SRH came quite close and hence we are still above RCB in terms of NRR.

Sit tight guys, the last round of matches is going to be a roller coaster.

Bambis cheating even in games that they are not part of. This is next level of cheating. Disgraceful. RCB got screwed and the result should have been a much wider margin resulting in RCB NRR > Bambis

But Bambi umpires blatantly rooted for SRH including 3rd umpire knowing well that SRH win or getting close doesn't impact bambis as much as a big RCB win

Sad state for cricket

HH Pandya to Pant, no run, hit on the pad to a full delivery he looks to whip over midwicket, but this pitched miles outside leg, and hit him outside leg as well. Thank god for DRS, that was a horrendous decision from umpire CK Nandan.

Pant has been given out lbw, but surely that pitched outside leg. He's reviewed this immediately. Nandan is the umpire in question.

Source: Espncricinfo.com

DD dont have any chance with the umps. 11 v 14. Poor DD. Expect them to get screwed again when they come out to bowl. :facepalm:

#MumbaniMoney

Edited by Garuda

Boult to HH Pandya, 5 runs, overthrows! Four? Short and wide outside off, hit to Iyer at cover, who takes aim and throws at the non-striker's end. The backing-up from deep midwicket isn't very good, Harshal runs around from square leg and attempts to keep the ball in the field of play, fails to do so. The umpire calls five overthrows, shouldn't it be four overthrows? That's absurd.

1 hour ago, The Dark Horse said:
Boult to HH Pandya, 5 runs, overthrows! Four? Short and wide outside off, hit to Iyer at cover, who takes aim and throws at the non-striker's end. The backing-up from deep midwicket isn't very good, Harshal runs around from square leg and attempts to keep the ball in the field of play, fails to do so. The umpire calls five overthrows, shouldn't it be four overthrows? That's absurd.

In regular Euclidean mathematics, 1 (quick single) + 4 (overthrows) = 5 (runs).

It is a fairly simple concept.

My guess is that you must have done your basic schooling in the USA.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

In regular Euclidean mathematics, 1 (quick single) + 4 (overthrows) = 5 (runs).

It is a fairly simple concept.

My guess is that you must have done your basic schooling in the USA.

Copy pasted from Cricinfo, I assumed bambis had some influence which is right 9 out of 10 times :p:

Edited by The Dark Horse

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.