Mumbai Indians Cheating Tracker

Shunya

41 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Then the same thing can be said about MI then, although no evidence has come out many believe there are underground dealings that they do with umpires and broadcasters. MI fans can keep believing otherwise :noidea:

Well yeah we will keep believing otherwise. Wake me up when we are banned for two years. You keep supporting that slimeball meyeppans and those other oily rats.

17 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Well yeah we will keep believing otherwise. Wake me up when we are banned for two years. You keep supporting that slimeball meyeppans and those other oily rats.

Lol, who is supporting Meyappan? We are CSK supporters, like how we all remained Team India supporters even after some buggers were proved to be involved in fixing.

10 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Then the same thing can be said about MI then, although no evidence has come out many believe there are underground dealings that they do with umpires and broadcasters. MI fans can keep believing otherwise :noidea:

But CSK was banned for 2 yrs. There is no smoke without fire. In MI case there is no smoke. Hehe.

5 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

RR have zero chance against this blatant cheaters. It starts with their captaina nd owners. Captain gets blatant inside edge and umpires say not out

Tough luck RR but your tournament comes closer to an end today against bambis umpires and broadcasters

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

158439.2.jpg

:hysterical:

Rr-Mi,kx1p-Mi  are the fixtures I always watch because of the unpredictability and close encounters. These two are sort of bogey team for MI but it's high time that RR bow down in front of ambanis and gift them a win ,shouldn't be too difficult to buy them knowing their history pretty well :winky:

I swear to god, that 2nd last bouncer would've been given wide if any among RCB, RR or DD etc were bowling. 

Also that clear wide which was not given, and than after that Rohit sharma signalling to keep bowling the same, had me in splits. :hysterical: As if saying, don't worry umpires are compromised, keep bowling wides.