Are the IPL fan bases complete morons or lack genuine loyalty for their home team?

lebron_fan

1 hour ago, beetle said:

You report what you find offensive.

i got you message.

Its ok for MI to use Derogs against CSK in ICF.

Not ok for CSK to respond. ( Apparently CSK fans feel great about the derogatory words that are thrown at them lol) 

Message clear. Patronizing and bigoted moderation. 

People have objected to your using the word ghati for maharastrians.I don't see any maharastrian using that word  and feeling good about it .

What is offensive about lungi when the team csk itself  makes it a part of  their pr excercise

The south Indian members themselves use it often.

As for chuskies...they have been called that forever and I do not understand what that means.

If you have objection to the words lungi and chuskies being used....report it.

There are enough south Indian moderators who probably will know better if the words need to be banned.They can decide or take up the issue. Since it is so commonly used by csk fans themselves and south Indian members , I probably do not get it.

As for the word ghati...people have complained enough times. The word will be deleted. 

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

i got you message.

Its ok for MI to use Derogs against CSK in ICF.

Not ok for CSK to respond. ( Apparently CSK fans feel great about the derogatory words that are thrown at them lol) 

Message clear. Patronizing and bigoted moderation. 

You are not just a bigot but also lack basic forum etiquette . A personal message is supposed to be personal message between members. Not that I care ...but shows your class or lack of it.

10 minutes ago, beetle said:

You are not just a bigot but also lack basic forum etiquette . A personal message is supposed to be personal message between members. Not that I care ...but shows your class or lack of it.

serves a bigot right, if one can not deal with a message out in the open for every one to see.