RW wins/losses this week

coffee_rules

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/forensic-exam-rules-out-presence-of-semen-in-balloon/articleshow/63811791.cms

No semen in Holi Balloons as alleged by some girls in posh Delhi colleges during Holi. The scum journalists ran with this story, with Sagarike even guessing the religion of the alleged Semen. No Semen as per forensic reports. RW 1, Left 0

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/junaid-khan-lynching-fight-started-over-seat-caste-abuses-says-punjab-and-haryana-high-court-5140058/

Beef dispute leading to Lynching of Junaid during Eid, claimed by the FakeNews brigands, caused much furore with the #NotInMyName campaign. Apparently, was a seat dispute and travel rage. No Beef involved. RW 2 , Left 0

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/junaid-khan-lynching-fight-started-over-seat-caste-abuses-says-punjab-and-haryana-high-court-5140058/

Asifa case is a RW loss as no CBI enquiry is ordered. At least, there is SC oversight into this case and truth should come out. But for now, #JusticeForAsifa prevails. RW 2 Left 1 

When the 'Semen-&-Balloon' drama fell flat, they've fallen back to the usual rhetoric of 'harassed & assaulted'.
Lefties are adept at making mountain of molehills, when caught they simply shift goalposts. d85cfea22379123fd13932f56cde1058.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Stage a few rapes of Hindus by Dalits and Muslims, start a few riots by Dalit and Muslim culprits. Problem solved. Since secularist Media is already hated by many people, it shouldn't be too hard for the news to spread via Zee, times now, etc. 

That is sick thinking. Issues such as rape are serious and life changing in a negative way

if relatively educated folks in Ind treat such issues lightly (and that too for politics), Ind is in a much worse condition than I thought I.e. morally bankrupt

Edited by zen

33 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Add JudgeLoya case. UK protests were organized by Hurriyat. If opposition cites the protests, we can call them anti-India.

http://www.opindia.com/2018/04/four-fantastical-lies-busted-in-the-past-few-days-is-a-window-into-the-treacherous-liberal-soul/amp/

More than Hurriyat it was AJK PM and that Pak Brit fanatic Lord Nazir Ahmed who organized the crowds. Indian flags were torn and stomped on while the Khalistani, Radical Left and Dalit groups sat and watched....it is one thing to protest in a civil democratic way but WTF was that? And Brit cops stood and watched while the Tiranga was shred to pieces !!!! And we had some libtard Indians happily retweeting posts about the nature of the protests, nalayak kutte.

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

More than Hurriyat it was AJK PM and that Pak Brit fanatic Lord Nazir Ahmed who organized the crowds. Indian flags were torn and stomped on while the Khalistani, Radical Left and Dalit groups sat and watched....it is one thing to protest in a civil democratic way but WTF was that? And Brit cops stood and watched while the Tiranga was shred to pieces !!!! And we had some libtard Indians happily retweeting posts about the nature of the protests, nalayak kutte.

Do we have any UK Sikh members on here who could actually tell whether the anti India sentiment does exist among British Indian Sikh diaspora? So far I have only read conflicting reports on it. Looks more like fringe elements than anybody else.

Edited by Stradlater

6 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Do we have any UK Sikh members on here who could actually tell whether the anti India sentiment does exist among British Indian Sikh diaspora? So far I have only read conflicting reports on it. Looks more like fringe elements than anybody else.

I think we have a few Sikhs here but they are mostly from India/North America. We often have these pro Khalistan retards jerking off whenever our PM lands in Canada and UK, so yeah I guess there are some extremely loud and disruptive anti Indian Sikhs in these 2 countries, they may be fringe but sure know how to grab eyeballs.

I dont know about others but somehow i feel that over the last 6-7 years (since twitter and other social media apps have become norm), we have suddenly become too much involved into Hindu's this, muslims that.

Somehow our society has become intolerant whether any of you agrees or not.

I was one of those who used to watch news regularly but i just dont remember when was the last time i watched any news channel.