Relationships and Marriage

Stradlater

Anyone else feel the idea of getting married and having kids being completely pointless and waste of time? 

Even being in relationships have started to bore and frustrate me a lot. My SO although a nice loving girl would constantly complain about anything and everything that existed ever since this planet came into being 4.6 billion years ago. It's like I'm sick of her continuous grumblings and the fact that for her Shadi is the ultimate goal in life. Honestly why are women so annoying and dreadful? I feel like running away from everyone and start a new life on an island where I can live in peace and solitude.

What are ICFers thoughts on this?

4 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Anyone else feel the idea of getting married and having kids being completely pointless and waste of time? 

Even being in relationships have started to bore and frustrate me a lot. My SO although a nice loving girl would constantly complain about anything and everything that existed ever since this planet came into being 4.6 billion years ago. It's like I'm sick of her continuous grumblings and the fact that for her Shadi is the ultimate goal in life. Honestly why are women so annoying and dreadful? I feel like running away from everyone and start a new life on an island where I can live in peace and solitude.

4 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I do not mean any disrespect, but you are 'grumbling' about "the history of Pakistan" in the other thread. How Pakistanis view their history has very less direct impact on most of our lives. Yet you choose to engage, argue and debate on the topic.

The point I'm trying to make is that everyone has their own set of idiosyncrasies and quirks. Believe it or not, 'grumbling', as you put it, in Jung's view is essentially an attempt to find a common foe/ area of discomfort so that the two of you can better bond together.

You probably should just tell her that you find her extreme complaining very disturbing. Most people would take the hint.

I am unable to understand how you've linked all of this to marriage and even concluded that getting married and having kids is a waste of time :confused:

Edited by Mariyam

What is SO?

You are with the wrong person....or may be you are the wrong person.:rolleyes:

Tell her  how you hate marriage and kids.

She will leave you.It is very easy. The marrying type will find you useless and a waste of her time.

Do not marry till you find someone you like to be around despite her irritating habits. Learn to focus on the good stuff and unfocus and blur out the bad stuff. When you can do so , if you can do that and still like what you see,you will be ready.

Till then , keep looking. There is no time or age for marriage.

Tab tak cricket dekho or mazaa karo.:beer:

Edited by beetle

10 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I do not mean any disrespect, but you are 'grumbling' about "the history of Pakistan" in the other thread. How Pakistanis view their history has very less direct impact on most of our lives. Yet you choose to engage, argue and debate on the topic.

The point I'm trying to make is that everyone has their own set of idiosyncrasies and quirks. Believe it or not, 'grumbling', as you put it, in Jung's view is essentially an attempt to find a common foe/ area of discomfort so that the two of you can better bond together.

You probably should just tell her that you find her extreme complaining very disturbing. Most people would take the hint.

I am unable to understand how you've linked all of this to marriage and even concluded that getting married and having kids is a waste of time :confused:

Pehle pitega phir marega.  :wp3:

paresh rawal described it best in the movie "Hungama".

"shaadi aur yudh mein sirf ek farak hain. shaadi mein aap ne dushman ke saath raat kon saun sakte hain bas"

(there is only one difference between marriage and war. in marriage, you get to sleep with your enemy at night)

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Problem is she loves me a lot. I know she does. And she's a nice girl IRL. Not like your typical selfie girl but quite down to earth and gentle.

Problem is she's quite annoying and I often feel like punching her that's how dumb she is.

My advice to your " SO" would be to run as far away from you as possible 

3 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

My advice to your " SO" would be to run as far away from you as possible 

Same here. If only she was sensible enough.

Edit: What's with the username.

Took Swachh Bharat Abhiyan way too seriously?

Edited by Stradlater

On 4/24/2018 at 10:29 PM, Stradlater said:

I wish I had his looks or body or swag or money.

I'm fat and unemployed and pass my time posting on 6 different kind of forums.

His body and swag is not much....very average  ....the money is good through.