Tamil Nadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit apologises to woman journalist over 'pat on cheek' row; scribe not convinced

The Dark Horse

1 hour ago, velu said:

DMK guys gone insane , they are trying to stay relevant by organizing protests for everything  :rotfl: 

Not anything and everything is about DMK:giggle: though I agree they are crap.

Another instance of the governor's activities which leads to suspicion:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/tamil-nadu/2017/dec/16/tamil-nadu-governor-banwarilal-purohits-office-denies-he-entered-occupied-bathroom-in-cuddalore-1728571.html

Even I brushed off the above news, but in light of recent events doubts arise:phehe:

No smoke without fire.

21 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Not anything and everything is about DMK:giggle: though I agree they are crap.

Another instance of the governor's activities which leads to suspicion:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/tamil-nadu/2017/dec/16/tamil-nadu-governor-banwarilal-purohits-office-denies-he-entered-occupied-bathroom-in-cuddalore-1728571.html

Even I brushed off the above news, but in light of recent events doubts arise:phehe:

No smoke without fire.

kalagam will protest for anything and everything .. they forgot that their main oppositon is ADMK and not BJP ..

if we go by IT wings , ADMK is far better .. stalin is a joker and the thigs are easier for ADMK ..

remember the viral STalin proverb about cats ?  :rotfl:

5 minutes ago, velu said:

kalagam will protest for anything and everything .. they forgot that their main oppositon is ADMK and not BJP ..

if we go by IT wings , ADMK is far better .. stalin is a joker and the thigs are easier for ADMK ..

remember the viral STalin proverb about cats ?  :rotfl:

In the current scenario, ADMK, BJP are all the same:p:

violating personal space, if appreciating a question , one normally pats the back, not cheek. Brainless to act like in front of cameras. . But, odd to put her experience out in the open, like this...

Lakshmi Subramanian@lakhinathan

Washed my face several times. Still not able to get rid of it. So agitated and angered Mr Governor Banwarilal Purohit. It might be an act of appreciation by you and grandfatherly attitude. But to me you are wrong.

Talk about  tamil movie melodramatic actors.

Edited by coffee_rules

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

violating personal space, if appreciating a question , one normally pays the back, not cheek. brainless to act like in front of camera. . But, odd to put her experience out in the open, like this..

dont see anything wrong with it .. but governor shld have been very careful considring the thing going on against him

last month there were protests by DMK because there were reports in the media that governor has seen a lady who was taking bath when he went for some routine sanity checking :rotfl:

10 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

biggest beneficiary of this DMK-BJP fight is our EPS mama :yay:

completed 1.5 years and last 6 months no serious issues to deal with inclduing kaveri .. handling all the issues ( or ignoring it ) and staying cool as cucumber :phehe:

atchiya kalaika nenachavanga ellarum tired ayutanga pola 

1 hour ago, velu said:

biggest beneficiary of this DMK-BJP fight is our EPS mama :yay:

completed 1.5 years and last 6 months no serious issues to deal with inclduing kaveri .. handling all the issues ( or ignoring it ) and staying cool as cucumber :phehe:

atchiya kalaika nenachavanga ellarum tired ayutanga pola 

True true...area manatha vangraar EPS:doh:

4 minutes ago, velu said:

kya re ? kongu singam lae :bandit:

EPS is clever and smarter than anyone else in tn politics currently .. also government is fucntioning smoothly even with lots of hurdles created by morons 

He is earning a lot:p: Ivar naala everyone is kazhuvi oothing kongu belt :sad:

Edited by The Dark Horse