SC rejects writ petition demanding SIT in Justice Loya death

FischerTal

19 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

How are these pathetic people so sure and convinced that Justice Loya didn't die a natural death? If you have any proof present it to the court. If not then stfu. SC should put these b@stards behind the bars for contempt of court.

They wanted the case to linger so they can use it to browbeat amit Shah 

6 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

They wanted the case to linger so they can use it to browbeat amit Shah 

Earlier I dismissed it as just another one of Bhakt conspiracies but now I'm absolutely certain that as the general elections come nearer, Congress and it's droogs have began working on their  usual systematic propaganda of maligning Modi and dragging Hinduism along with it.

In the coming year we would see many such cases of communal rapes and riots.

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Earlier I dismissed it as just another one of Bhakt conspiracies but now I'm absolutely certain that as the general elections come nearer, Congress and it's droogs have began working on their  usual systematic propaganda of maligning Modi and dragging Hinduism along with it.

In the coming year we would see many such cases of communal rapes and riots.

They won’t target Modi. They tried that in 2014 but failed miserably. Most likely they will ignite caste cauldron and regional chauvinism

2 hours ago, surajmal said:

Off topic: Whenever I hear a retired judge speak, its one of 2 types - Sanctimonious, inarticulate donkeys who keep on harping on protecting the judiciary or Tharoor clones that keep a thesaurus handy but unsurprisingly, never say anything meaningful.  Utter mediocrity.

Gungadeen Empire must die.

You are an amazing poster except when you are bashing theory of evolution just for the sake of defending Hindutva gits.

9 hours ago, surajmal said:

Off topic: Whenever I hear a retired judge speak, its one of 2 types - Sanctimonious, inarticulate donkeys who keep on harping on protecting the judiciary or Tharoor clones that keep a thesaurus handy but unsurprisingly, never say anything meaningful.  Utter mediocrity.

:hysterical: Although I disagree with you on many issues you are a funny poster, love reading your rants and tirade against libtards, keep going man. 

16 hours ago, surajmal said:

And in this post you've tried to mimic both the types?

:p

I kid 

Edited by Mariyam

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Dont they need 2/3rds majority to impeach a sitting judge?

she is sending a message to future judges to fall in line otherwise their reputation will be dragged through the mud as well. However, this particular judge Misra refuses to play to Queen's tunes so all this nautanki. queen didn't anticipate Misraji openly rebelling against her. Im pretty sure he will respond by giving BJP ayodhya verdict on a platter for 2019 elections lol

Edited by FischerTal