Worst bowling spells of IPL 2018 - Minimum 45 runs conceded.

Straight Drive

Why are you so concerned about worst? and not the best.  It just gives me a feel of negativity. In T20 cricket, there is no place for looking at worst stats for bowlers because bowlers are always going to be at the receiving end and should always look at best stats.

Edited by rkt.india

9 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Why are you so concerned about worst? and not the best.  It just gives me a feel of negativity. In T20 cricket, there is no place for looking at worst stats for bowlers because bowlers are always going to be at the receiving end and should always look at best stats.

I guess you have not checked top wicket takers thread.

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/107243-top-wicket-takers-in-vivo-ipl-2018/

Check it and comment on that thread that it is negative as batsmen are not mentioned. LOL.

What is negative in batsman scoring runs and bowlers taking wickets.As far as i am aware cricket is game of batting , bowling and fielding. I like to watch runs being tonked, wickets being taken and fielding too.

Edited by Straight Drive

4 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

I guess you have not checked top wicket takers thread.

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/107243-top-wicket-takers-in-vivo-ipl-2018/

Check it and comment on that thread that it is negative as batsmen are not mentioned. LOL.

What is negative in batsman scoring runs and bowlers taking wickets.As far as i am aware cricket is game of batting , bowling and fielding. I like

i am not talking about batsmen scoring is negative. I said about positing worst stats is negative feeling whether it is batsmen or bowler.

nice stats. :nice:

kxip has two expensive bowlers in mohit and sran so far and even ashwin went for runs in one of the games.

btw  i think to get economy of incomplete overs like 3.4 , we can't just input 3.4 as it is 3 overs and 4 balls..need to get either percentage of completed over 4/6 or just do calculations in balls

Ex for corey's figures of 58 runs off 3.4 overs

a) econ= (58/ ((3*6)+4)) *6 = 15.8

b) econ = 58/(3+4/6)=15.8

Edited by PBN