BB Sran is back into recokning ?

I have seen his bowling yesterday and can clearly see that he is head and shoulders ahead of MM Sharma. Having said that, it's not a great thing....he seems like a real deal

Has he recovered completely?

What are his speeds like?

I really liked his ability to bring the ball into the right handers

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

He bowled above 140's yesterday apart form the slower balls. Brilliant spell on that wicket.But wait and watch imo. Have to see how many such performances he comes up with during the whole IPL. That is the key. Hope we get  two pace bowlers and one or two spinners from this IPL season. 

There's no reason why Barinder can't hope to emulate what Unadkat did last year.   He's got the left-arm angle, he can be quicker than Unadkat. Just needs to keep improving his execution and his slower variations.  

Ashwin's a pretty decent captain.  I think KXIP are a safe bet to make the IPL final.  Only problem is that Ash is over-rating his own batting and playing himself at #7.  The best XI for that team doesn't have him batting higher than 8.    

58 minutes ago, sandeep said:

There's no reason why Barinder can't hope to emulate what Unadkat did last year.   He's got the left-arm angle, he can be quicker than Unadkat. Just needs to keep improving his execution and his slower variations.  

Ashwin's a pretty decent captain.  I think KXIP are a safe bet to make the IPL final.  Only problem is that Ash is over-rating his own batting and playing himself at #7.  The best XI for that team doesn't have him batting higher than 8.    

We have aspirations for him to be a high class left arm pacer, not a left arm spinner.