Sign in to follow this  
The Dark Horse

IPL 2018 | Match 18 | KKR Vs KXIP | Kolkata | 4 PM IST | 21st April 2018 !!!

23 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

All thats fine but it doesn't  justify Chawlas overs. 

Its all about making it as hard as possible for the opposition. If you still get carted, thats totally ok. 

Mavi bowled great by the way.

Bawla is one lucky sob :) He gets wickets at the most unexpected times. At times rolling dice with chawla has worked for Gauti.

DLS is confounding.

How can Required Run Rate be the same for a 20 over match and a 13 over Match. Both 192 off 20 overs and 125 off 13 overs is a RRR of 9.6.

Or am I missing the fact that they are already 96/0 in 8.2, so the probability of win is higher, so DLS favors them?

17 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

DLS is confounding.

How can Required Run Rate be the same for a 20 over match and a 13 over Match. Both 192 off 20 overs and 125 off 13 overs is a RRR of 9.6.

Or am I missing the fact that they are already 96/0 in 8.2, so the probability of win is higher, so DLS favors them?

Pretty much. The fact that they were well ahead of the par score after 8.3 overs as per DLS with all resources intact ensures they got an easier target. Had the interruption been right after KKR batted the target would have been much higher in 13 overs.

31 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

For the first time i see Punjab going the distance It is not even remotely close to the strongest side they have put in years. They have had better sides before. But always dud captains. 

reached finals a few years back only for the cup to be taken away by pandey and chawla :bumsmack:

44 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

For the first time i see Punjab going the distance It is not even remotely close to the strongest side they have put in years. They have had better sides before. But always dud captains. 

Was there a better punjab xi? I am not sure..... Team is good too.. 

38 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Is there any chance that  Virat feels insecure due to Rahuls brilliance ?

Whats the doubt. Its the Delhi ego in him ' mere se better kaise ho sakta hai koi, abhi dikhata hoon' type.

If we have an inform Kohli and KL Rahul in our LOI setup, we can dominate any bowling attack like the days of Sachin, Ganguly and Sehwag. But Bunty will not allow another superstar to come up till he is representing one already.

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Is there any chance that  Virat feels insecure due to Rahuls brilliance ?

There is no other reason. Sorry to say neither Rohit and Dhawan are half of batsman KL Rahul is. And KL Hasn't even gotten years experience to up his game to next level. 

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.