Hasan Ali taunting/Unprofessional @ Wagah border

Khota

Chottey log, Chotti Soch.

Let them be happy over the CT Fluke.  Its not like they're winning anything major anytime soon.

We will lose the 2019 WC as well against them. Unlike us, our skipper dont consider pak as an enemy and that was just another loss for him. Gone are the days of MSD when Pak could never beat India on any ICC events.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This is not about being sensitive. This is about manners and etiquettes. Show some respect to those jawans. If you dont like them be silent but dont misbehave.

Tell that pathetic Hasan Moron Ali that Indian cricket team may have lost but the soldiers he taunted are still 4-0.
(48, 65, 71 , 99)

Someone is triggered :giggle:

Calm tfd

We will lose the 2019 WC as well against them. Unlike us, our skipper dont consider pak as an enemy and that was just another loss for him. Gone are the days of MSD when Pak could never beat India on any ICC events.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ROFL

You guys are hilariously touchy. It’s a fukn sport man.

:phehe:

This is not about being sensitive. This is about manners and etiquettes. Show some respect to those jawans. If you dont like them be silent but dont misbehave.

Tell that pathetic Hasan Moron Ali that Indian cricket team may have lost but the soldiers he taunted are still 4-0.
(48, 65, 71 , 99)

Im sure your jawaan laughed it off. Your over reaction to this is hilarious & dramatic. Keep it coming for the laughs.

2 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

Lol he’s just entertaining the crowd. I don’t see anything wrong with it.

He was not even looking at the crowds. He was looking at Indian border. If he was 5 years old then it is understandable. This was more like in your face behavior.

40 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Im sure your jawaan laughed it off. Your over reaction to this is hilarious & dramatic. Keep it coming for the laughs.

Noone laughed it off. This has never happened onthe border ever. Moreover you PCB chairman considers India as the enemy what else can you expect fom the pathetic players.

This is an important ceremony. Especially trained soldiers are used and based on Pakistani suggestion the ceremony was toned down a bit. Thre is special place for spectators to sit. Everybody follows a protocl and uniform soldiers only do that. Hasan was provoking people.

Image result for wagah border ceremony etiquettesImage result for wagah border ceremony etiquettes

10 minutes ago, Deewana said:

Well done Hassan Ali, I was there too and yes it wasn't banter it was directed towards Indian army and each and every Pakistani there loved it, there were many anti-Indian chants and when your players Gambhir and co throw rubbish against our army you deserve this reaction..

Thanks for being honest. I respect you sir.

43 minutes ago, Khota said:

He was not even looking at the crowds. He was looking at Indian border. If he was 5 years old then it is understandable. This was more like in your face behavior.

Why would he be looking at the crowd? He’s just entertaining the Pakistani side, not threatening or challenging an Indian soldier.

5 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

Why would he be looking at the crowd? He’s just entertaining the Pakistani side, not threatening or challenging an Indian soldier.

29 minutes ago, Deewana said:

Well done Hassan Ali, I was there too and yes it wasn't banter it was directed towards Indian army and each and every Pakistani there loved it, there were many anti-Indian chants and when your players Gambhir and co throw rubbish against our army you deserve this reaction..

You can argue all day long or see the response of your countryman Deewana. You have fooled us for long time now.

34 minutes ago, Khota said:

You can argue all day long or see the response of your countryman Deewana. You have fooled us for long time now.

Take it anyway you want, I don’t care. But it does show a lot about you if you’re offended by a mere theatrical action.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

personally I dont give  rats behind but this kind of hate they have for India is borderline ickening. Those desis who still want to play these barbarians need to think twice.

I always felt it is stupid to have this ceremonial one upmanship on the border I guess it gets tourism money but it's cringe worthy. India should post some regular border patrols in the area.   Let the other side have all the Bollywood. 

1 hour ago, Ellipsism said:

Take it anyway you want, I don’t care. But it does show a lot about you if you’re offended by a mere theatrical action.

This was beyond theatrical. You are trying to downplay this incident. What hasan Moron Ali did was followed by anti Indian chants and hatred. Atleast the other pakistani poster was honest and admitted to it.  I have zero problem with you hating India but atleast say so. As they say people like you speak with forked tounge.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

This was beyond theatrical. You are trying to downplay this incident. What hasan Moron Ali did was followed by anti Indian chants and hatred. Atleast the other pakistani poster was honest and admitted to it.  I have zero problem with you hating India but atleast say so. As they say people like you speak with forked tounge.

What Hasan did riled up the Pakistani crowd in their anti-India chants, it’s not the case of Hasan randomly getting up on the back of these retarded chants. Talk about twisting the truth. 

I dont hate India; don’t put words in my mouth.