Hasan Ali taunting/Unprofessional @ Wagah border

Khota

5 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

Take it anyway you want, I don’t care. But it does show a lot about you if you’re offended by a mere theatrical action.

Please ask this question to yourself:

(1) "What good has this action of Hassan Ali brought to the poor peoples of India and Pakistan"? 

(2) If you ponder, then by this unnecessary action, only the extremist modern Hindutvatva supporters are going to get stronger in India who deadly hate Pakistan and Pakistanies and don't want to have any relations even among the poeple of both sides. 

(3) And the forces that are going to become weaken, they are the Human Loving forces, who want good relations and want peace and love instead of hatred and bloodshed. 

(4) You want to dilute this stupid and unnecessary action by telling us that Indians should not over react upon it. 

But it would be stupid of you to think that Indians are going to listen to you as you are no one to tell the Indians how to react. But you are the one who could tell extremist people of your own side like Hassan Ali to behave and don't indulge in such stupid actions. 

(5) There are only few forces left that are bringing the message of peace.

Mostly it is Music which combines the heart of people of both sides.

And then there are games like cricket and kabaddi which again bring the message of peace. 

It would be extremely sad when Music is being started to use to sow hatred instead of peace. 

And it would also be extremely sad when the representatives of games are used to spread the hatred too. 

7 hours ago, Deewana said:

Well done Hassan Ali, I was there too and yes it wasn't banter it was directed towards Indian army and each and every Pakistani there loved it, there were many anti-Indian chants and when your players Gambhir and co throw rubbish against our army you deserve this reaction..

abey ghonchu Indian army jab danda degi tere pichwade mein tab kaha jaa kar royega? Your third class player hasan isn't fit enough to wipe the shoes of Gambhir and your phateechar army deserves to be mocked after it got a phainty from Indian army in every freaking war :hehe:

24 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Please ask this question to yourself:

(1) "What good has this action of Hassan Ali brought to the poor peoples of India and Pakistan"? 

(2) If you ponder, then by this unnecessary action, only the extremist modern Hindutvatva supporters are going to get stronger in India who deadly hate Pakistan and Pakistanies and don't want to have any relations even among the poeple 

What do you intend to say here ?,"Hindutwa" is amongst the factors responsible for hatred among the people from both sides!is that all necessary to bring that into this thread ?what about the army ,the Islamic ideology in pados holding absolute malice towards India and its people????

21 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

What do you intend to say here ?,"Hindutwa" is amongst the factors responsible for hatred among the people from both sides!is that all necessary to bring that into this thread ?what about the army ,the Islamic ideology in pados holding absolute malice towards India and its people????

It seems I was not able to make my point clear. I am sorry. 

Mullahs in Pakistan and lovers of Islamic Ideology who want to see it imposed in whole world are EVILS while they have only hatred for others and want only to dominate others by destroying them. They know no love and no peace. 

More or less is also true about the modern Hindutva supporters who want to impose their views upon the others through force. 

More or less is also true for modern Buddhists who have done the genocide of Rohingiyas. 

More or less is true for all the EXTREMISTS who are found in each and every religion. 

Mullahs and Hindutva are the two faces of the same coin. 

I don't know what's the big deal here is. But this ceremony is a waste of time in my opinion. Its a fun show like some Circus for jobless people. Only in India and Pakistan does this happen. :facepalm:Just for the record what Sehwag said before the champions trophy was also stupid and cringeworthy.

Lol typical anpadh, jahil !! Sadak se utha ke team me to late ho but at least teach them some mannerisms and etiquette,he represents your country and is behaving like a moron trying to rile up the rivals in an occasion which is not even related to his field,even the sane pak Twitterers were not defending his moronic act.and wtf is this liking for bombs by the Pakistanis,his celebration is like an explosion 

9 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

We will lose the 2019 WC as well against them. Unlike us, our skipper dont consider pak as an enemy and that was just another loss for him. Gone are the days of MSD when Pak could never beat India on any ICC events.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8037/scorecard/415278/india-vs-pakistan-6th-match,-group-a-icc-champions-trophy-2009-10

9 hours ago, cric_fan said:

ROFL

You guys are hilariously touchy. It’s a fukn sport man.

:phehe:

His moronic act was not done on the cricket field ,it was done in an event which is not even related to him ,he was trying to seek unnecessary attention that unwanted jaahil .

And please don't act as everything is all cool and fine ,I am pretty sure if kohli did something as moronic as this ,you'd have your panties twisted and the indian people would have blasted him .It's advisable , you don't Need to defend your contrymen's act every *ing time !

43 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Yeah one game...suck it up. Ignoring your habit of picking anything on Dhoni, you got to agree he always led our team with head held high against Pakistan. I have yet to see a bigger humiliation than CT final and Kohli giggling with Pak players after the game still makes me mad. Lets face it, the only reason these nobody's like Hasan Ali conjuring guts to do these silly stuffs is bcoz they feel they have a upper hand now after the CT win. The previous era (2003 - 2017) of Pak cricketers were docile because they were perennial whipping boys of Indians.

Unless we trash them again in a major event...their cricketers will continue to behave like this.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

56 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Yeah one game...suck it up. Ignoring your habit of picking anything on Dhoni, you got to agree he always led our team with head held high against Pakistan. I have yet to see a bigger humiliation than CT final and Kohli giggling with Pak players after the game still makes me mad. Lets face it, the only reason these nobody's like Hasan Ali conjuring guts to do these silly stuffs is bcoz they feel they have a upper hand now after the CT win. The previous era (2003 - 2017) of Pak cricketers were docile because they were perennial whipping boys of Indians.

Unless we trash them again in a major event...their cricketers will continue to behave like this.

hypocrisy on show beggars belief. CT final loss was also one game but you don't seem to wanna suck it up. 

7 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

What Hasan did riled up the Pakistani crowd in their anti-India chants, it’s not the case of Hasan randomly getting up on the back of these retarded chants. Talk about twisting the truth. 

I dont hate India; don’t put words in my mouth. 

I will take your word for it though I am not so sure.

What Hasan Moron Ali did was act like a real Dotard. He was playingto the galleries with Anti Indian sentiments and was cheered on.

Shameful part was no one in the Pakistan team stopped him. First the Stupid Sethi calls India the enemy and next hMoron Ali incites the crowds.

Do you really think it was the right thing to do? I would have released doves as a sign of peace and friendship. Do you now understand why India does not want to play Pakistan.

12 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

We will lose the 2019 WC as well against them. Unlike us, our skipper dont consider pak as an enemy and that was just another loss for him. Gone are the days of MSD when Pak could never beat India on any ICC events.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Really truly the way kohli was laughing and carrying on after the loss he should have been fired right away.

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

fe1ddf839ed7bb0c35c2c4c0b39ff724.jpg

Good lads

Why did the Moron Ali behave in this manner. To build bridges you have to take steps like this. Moron Ali chose the wrong road.

This is a top down problem for Pakistan. When Stupid Sethi calls India the enemy why would anything get better.