Sign in to follow this  
chewy

IPL 2018 | Match 21 | Royals Vs Bambis | Jaipur | 8 PM IST | 22 April 2018

have been critical of MI's international picks this season .... for the first time, I feel a team can get away by playing 2-3 international players in the 11 

1 minute ago, zen said:

have been critical of MI's international picks this season .... for the first time, I feel a team can get away by playing 2-3 international players in the 11 

They have a pretty poor squad. Good enough for 4th or 5th place finish..that's it.

MI would have to add 20 odd runs through its bowling and fielding .... but this RR's game to lose. What a performance by RR esp by Archer .... Happy for RR  

Just now, Straight Drive said:

Rubbish batting by MI after the good platform that was made available by Surya and Ishan. A collapse in itself in terms of runs.

Please see the pitch report and the position of the clouds and the constellation Orion the hunter in the night sky. It was clearly a bowling friendly pitch suited to RR's strengths. The curator should get fired. :mad:

MI still batted really well. :mi: 

Surya Kumar ran out of steam

Hardik Pandya and Pollard are still being found out by quality quicks, especially when they are 145 kph plus

seems like MI rely too much on Krunal for late order power hitting 

5 minutes ago, zen said:

Won’t be the first time

MI done this couple of times in the past and did well 

And only IPL team to do so 

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.