KL Rahul takes a dig at his old team RCB: "Ee sala cup namdhe (ESCN) guru"

Lannister

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

At least RCB could have bid for him, clearly was not the case http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-series/ipl-2018/auction/players/8733

The dislike that petty man Kohli has for Rahul is out in the open. Not only is KLR is a genius, but also a local who has played all his life in Chinnaswamy...a potential Kannadiga icon also who would only boost RCB's popularity among Kannadigas. My colleagues from Bengaluru are all rooting for Punjab because their players are playing for that team.

Even in the current squad  there are 2 players in Pavan deshpande and Anirudha joshi , if you scan through their domestic performances lately there is a solid case for them to played , both have SR of ~150 with high batting average and bowling economy of less than 8 . They can potentially do what Gowtham did for RR , but I doubt Virat would have given second look at these unknowns .  

Even in the current squad  there are 2 players in Pavan deshpande and Anirudha joshi , if you scan through their domestic performances lately there is a solid case for them to played , both have SR of ~150 with high batting average and bowling economy of less than 8 . They can potentially do what Gowtham did for RR , but I doubt Virat would have given second look at these unknowns .  

Even SRH gave chance to Rickly Bhui (its another matter he failed and I, among many was questioning his selection).

MI frequently give chances to rookie players...

But Kohli and his predecessor Dhoni want only readymade players poached from other teams... There’s a reason why RCB has not done well under Kohli and CSK has only won 2 titles till date...

Man this Kohli (the loi captain) needs to be chased out.

Particularly enjoy watching him fail this season. 

I cant believe he lost us a series in SA. Dunno if we would hav won with the right decisions but chances were high. 

Him and Dhoni have a strong mafia going.

Perfect cartel scenario. 

Edited by sensible-indian

2 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Man this Kohli (the captain) needs to be chased out.

Particularly enjoy watching him fail this season. 

I cant believe he lost us a series in SA. Dunno if we would hav won with the right decisions but chances were high. 

Him and Dhoni have a strong mafia going.

Perfect cartel scenario. 

That was the worst exhibition of captaincy I have ever seen, even tops the 2011-12 dark era because this time we had the right personnel to get the job done. Our pre tour prep sacrificed at the altar of brat's Bollywood shaadi :facepalm:, team selection :wall:, aggression bakwaas :giggle:, bowling changes :bumsmack:, slip catching personnel choices...complete hotchpotch of A grade chewtiyapa.

KL Rahul is better than Rohit Sharma, Ajinkya rahane etc but Bambis mafia and their ties to Kohli keeps him out

In fact, all things considered and all formats of the game considered, KL Rahul is without doubt India's 2nd best batsman behind Kohli

I agree with you... The Bunty Sajdeh Cartel and Rohit getting selected, Kohli -Sashtri bonhomie... is sickening...

He should be taking a dig at Immature and Jealous Kaptaan of India. He should call himself best batsman in India. He should show some arrogance to get ahead. Long days are gone, when you only needed your bat to shut everyone down. You need to play this game.

Also, he should start dating some actress. 

1 hour ago, asterix said:

I agree with you... The Bunty Sajdeh Cartel and Rohit getting selected, Kohli -Sashtri bonhomie... is sickening...

Do you really think that Rahul is better than Rohit and Ajinkya. As overall package, perhaps. But in terms of pure ability, I don't think so... 

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

He needs to score more before he shoots his mouth. He has been is great form and yet his highest score is 60, he needs to do more.

He is scoring high impact knocks with his approach. 

Not stat boosting. 

Yes i agree with your point but dont let overall aggregate mislead you.

7 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

He is scoring high impact knocks with his approach. 

Not stat boosting. 

Yes i agree with your point but dont let overall aggregate mislead you.

While I agree to some extent but he has to score more runs. As their team mentor Sehwag used to say 50 and 60s in test matches won't keep you the team , 150 plus scores will make it hard for anyone to remove you.

He needs to make his form count.

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I am not sure he could have saved RCB. Problem is not players. Problem is the set up, mismanagement of players, lack of drive, initiative, loser attitude. They had Gayle, Kohli, ABDV even Rahul. What more you want in a T20 to win. You just need one of them should click every match. They didn't. They even had Mitch Starc. 4 bankable overs. 

RCB consistantly had the best batting lineup every year. Bowling apart from starc i would not say they had it right, may be thats were they went wrong. But now they are loosing with batting failure, its messed up may be need a management change.

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

At least RCB could have bid for him, clearly was not the case http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-series/ipl-2018/auction/players/8733

The dislike that petty man Kohli has for Rahul is out in the open. Not only is KLR is a genius, but also a local who has played all his life in Chinnaswamy...a potential Kannadiga icon also who would only boost RCB's popularity among Kannadigas. My colleagues from Bengaluru are all rooting for Punjab because their players are playing for that team.

It's clear as day that Kohli is threatened by Rahul's alpha male presence and the chilled out relaxed manner in which he carries himself all the time which that joker from Dilli can only dream of.

Rahul's swag and his charismatic personality on and off the field has unsettled the King Kohli and you can see him going into the mould of the earlier Captain with his slow batting and pathetic captaincy. At least the Bihari had luck to his side.

2 hours ago, asterix said:

CSK has only won 2 titles till date

lol dude CSK has been more finals than any other team, more finals lost but thats one game in t20. CSK has had very good consistency in making playoffs and finals, whilst never having the best team in terms of batting/bowling.

RCB is clearly under achieving with better resources.

There are no parallels between the two sides.

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

i dont think Kohli shows a clear dislike for KLR, we do not know if its Kohli's call at all. From what it appears, KLR seems to be categorized as a 'test opener' which he obviously is but not just, he is also a  future lynchpin LOI bat which he is proving now beyond any doubt. 

If after IPL he still faces selection politics then sure there is a problem ( but i dont think he will). 

But on RCB side it sure is a big loss, KLR could have become a icon for RCB in terms of popularity. With Karun and KLR playing for kings 11 lots of RCB band-wagoners will jump ship.

46 minutes ago, putrevus said:

While I agree to some extent but he has to score more runs. As their team mentor Sehwag used to say 50 and 60s in test matches won't keep you the team , 150 plus scores will make it hard for anyone to remove you.

He needs to make his form count.

Rahul has 2 150s in 23 tests. Kohli scored his 1st 150 in his 32nd test. 50s and 60s may not matter to Sehwag because was an FTB who failed more often than not in difficult pitches....his career was based on big 100s on pattas and single digit scores in tough conditions. KLR scored 7 50s in 2017 Aus series, one of the greatest feats by any batsman in the history of cricket, including his twin 90s in Bengaluru on a minefield in a must win match.  KLR's 50s hold value because they come on tough pitches. 

54 minutes ago, Vilander said:

RCB consistantly had the best batting lineup every year. Bowling apart from starc i would not say they had it right, may be thats were they went wrong. But now they are loosing with batting failure, its messed up may be need a management change.

But 49 all out last season was inexcusable 

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Rahul has 2 150s in 23 tests. Kohli scored his 1st 150 in his 32nd test. 50s and 60s may not matter to Sehwag because was an FTB who failed more often than not in difficult pitches....his career was based on big 100s on pattas and single digit scores in tough conditions. KLR scored 7 50s in 2017 Aus series, one of the greatest feats by any batsman in the history of cricket, including his twin 90s in Bengaluru on a minefield in a must win match.  KLR's 50s hold value because they come on tough pitches. 

Sehwag is so far superior to KL Rahul and it is not even comparison.Sehwag is by far best player of spin who has played for India and you are comparing Rahul to him.

If Sehwag was FTB what is Rahul who could not last 10 deliveries in two tests .