KL Rahul takes a dig at his old team RCB: "Ee sala cup namdhe (ESCN) guru"

Lannister

Just now, Under_Score said:

KL Rahul is cool...KXIP lucky this year to have both him & Gayle :wp2:

It was clear at the start he needed an amazing Ipl to take a good piss on all the selection politics.  He is doing just that feels so good to see.  After this Ipl we will see kis mai ki laal keeps him out of the team. 

Rahul could have been retained. That way they would have two top Indian XI players in team instead of fillers like Sarfaraz or Mandeep who are ok but not ones who will win you tournaments. 

Anyway I am just happy he is doing so well and want him to really develop as all round player for India. We need some depth in our batting

2 hours ago, CoverDrive said:

Rahul could have been retained. That way they would have two top Indian XI players in team instead of fillers like Sarfaraz or Mandeep who are ok but not ones who will win you tournaments. 

Anyway I am just happy he is doing so well and want him to really develop as all round player for India. We need some depth in our batting

There was no way Rahul could have been retained

In your face Kohli, hahahahahahahah, maza aa gaya bhai. Let your bat do the talking Rahul, you are the true King of batting, show the pretenders their aukaat. Same goes to Pant, Sanju, Karthik, Kishan etc...show how much better you guys are than that has been Dhoni......time for young guns to take on the mafia, they may not be rewarded but at least in the minds of the public it will be clear as to how we are being taken for a ride under the current Indian team management.

48 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

There was no way Rahul could have been retained

At least RCB could have bid for him, clearly was not the case http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-series/ipl-2018/auction/players/8733

The dislike that petty man Kohli has for Rahul is out in the open. Not only is KLR is a genius, but also a local who has played all his life in Chinnaswamy...a potential Kannadiga icon also who would only boost RCB's popularity among Kannadigas. My colleagues from Bengaluru are all rooting for Punjab because their players are playing for that team.

I am not sure he could have saved RCB. Problem is not players. Problem is the set up, mismanagement of players, lack of drive, initiative, loser attitude. They had Gayle, Kohli, ABDV even Rahul. What more you want in a T20 to win. You just need one of them should click every match. They didn't. They even had Mitch Starc. 4 bankable overs. 

12 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I am not sure he could have saved RCB. Problem is not players. Problem is the set up, mismanagement of players, lack of drive, initiative, loser attitude. They had Gayle, Kohli, ABDV even Rahul. What more you want in a T20 to win. You just need one of them should click every match. They didn't. They even had Mitch Starc. 4 bankable overs. 

Had KL been retained , I am pretty sure he would not have secure batting spot . He would have played , but not more than 2 games in one batting position . Virat likes his "star" overseas players , the indian players are taken for granted and thats the reason they dont perform under him . 

2 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Had KL been retained , I am pretty sure he would not have secure batting spot . He would have played , but not more than 2 games in one batting position . Virat likes his "star" overseas players , the indian players are taken for granted and thats the reason they dont perform under him . 

Yes. If anyone they have to let go that is Kohli if they are serious about winning a title. But if the star value helps them in other ways, the victory drought will continue.