Sign in to follow this  
Lannister

KL Rahul takes a dig at his old team RCB: "Ee sala cup namdhe (ESCN) guru"

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He led to his team to finals before and  He is by far the best test captain India ever had and if he did not have acumen he would not be a successful captain.

Lol at best test captain.  Cost us test series win in SA . Just being lucky cos most teams around are going through a transition,  in the 90s 2000s we would be struggling to beat zim with this genius leading the team. 

6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He led to his team to finals before and  He is by far the best test captain India ever had and if he did not have acumen he would not be a successful captain.

Not the same with RCB. He just doesn’t care. That is why RCB has never won anything. Will not win anything. He has aggression. He is tactically not exactly the best.  

33 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Among many things fro team selection bowler usage field set batting order Kohli came up short..It is not like kohli had a great season ever before he regressed. He never as the acumen of other successful

captains 

Virats  only positive in comparison with past captains is that he supports pace bowlers and that's just relatively.  Even that I feel is more to do with creating an aggressive image for himself. 

2 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Isn't Nair from Kerala?

I think he is a mallu from Karnataka. At least, he is playing for Karnataka since his Ranji debut. I believe, Rahul and Nair probably speak to each other in Kannada and not in English/some other language.

They switched to English in the video after a short while so it can be shown to the entire Indian/global audience. 

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.