Indian Wicket Keepers doing well

CoverDrive

2 hours ago, velu said:

i think they may do even better if they keep concentrate only on batting esp rahul

guess some of these guys taken keeping to add additional dimesnsion to their skillset

Pant, Samson, Kishan were always keepers. Rahul was a keeper too but left to concentrate on batting. No player can just take up keeping if he hasn't done it before.

What's the use as long as mafia is in control of Indian cricket? An 0-8 blackout and 1-2 series loss at home couldn't dislodge that crook from test captaincy, you think whatever these kids do in an IPL season will boot Cool out in shorter formats? The leech is going nowhere, he will suck Indian cricket dry for all its worth before leaving. The stench of his buffoonery in T20 has been visible for 11 years now, he has lost us more games than won, sabotaged every single WT20 campaign, the worst possible batsman for middle order in T20...yet he is still standing here. ODI se nikalana toh aur bhi mushkil hai.....these Pants and Samsons can play like Gilly/Sanga but never are they going to keep for India until some selector grows a pair and perma bans Dhoni from Team India duties. I don't see shameless servants like MSK Prasad and Devang Ganshi take such brave calls, we need guys like Vengsarkar and Jimmy......but when Jimmy wanted Dhoni out in 2012 Srini sacked him, rot runs deep.

Edited by Gollum

msk.jpg.2aae84c5e452f3db2f9246a2e905bea7.jpg

Does this guy look like a selector? Is it even fair to expect Dhoni's car driver/masseuse/shoe cleaner/laundry man/house maid...to lift a finger against his master? If Pant/Sanju score 1000 runs in this IPL and Dhoni scores a golden duck every match, still these *tards will keep Dhoni and sack Rahul/Jadhav to accommodate these guys as batsmen....usme bhi Kohli ka permission lena padega because as we all know Kohli is a petty, insecure b!tch who can't tolerate any competition to his superstardom. Things were never this bad under Dada, Dravid and Kumble...so many youngsters were blooded by those fine gentlemen and insecurity/jealousy was much less. I guess the turning point in selection matters was Mohinder Amarnath's sacking by India Cements boss to protect the perjurer.....after that brutal treatment of a WC winning star, other selectors have chosen to play it safe. Like them or hate them but Vengsarkar, More, Jimmy had big balls...These MSK's and Khodas and Devang's are nobodies, they themselves will never have the confidence to stick by their conscience, it is beyond them to stand up against the nexus.

Edited by Gollum

I think this selection committee is choosen only to protect Dhoni & dance to the tune of Kohli. 

Rahul always find himself out of the playing 11 after 1 failure, but tried & tested failure are selected again and again. 

Instead of selecting youngsters this selection committee is always keen on selecting Harbhajan, Parthiv, Raina, Yuvraj, Unadcat etc 

8 hours ago, tweaker said:

I think this selection committee is choosen only to protect Dhoni & dance to the tune of Kohli. 

Rahul always find himself out of the playing 11 after 1 failure, but tried & tested failure are selected again and again. 

Rahul has been the ODI squad for a while. They can’t help it if Kohli and Shastri decide to play Pandey and Jadhav ahead of him