Will take a call on my career after 2019 World Cup: Yuvraj Singh

3 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Many of our stars are delusional. 

Sad to see Yuvi this way.

The current dispensation gives him hope, after all he was picked for CT 2017. I don't put it past retard Kohli-Shastri duo to bring back Gambhir, UV, Raina, Harbhajan, Ishant, Chawla..... for WC 2019. Form, ability, age etc are no longer the criteria for Team India selection, sab saale bike hue hain.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

The current dispensation gives him hope, after all he was picked for CT 2017. I don't put it past retard Kohli-Shastri duo to bring back Gambhir, UV, Raina, Harbhajan, Ishant, Chawla..... for WC 2019. Form, ability, age etc are no longer the criteria for Team India selection, sab saale bike hue hain.

That's true. We cannot put past them to pick UV for WC 2019. But I am looking at the heavy defeat for team India in that series like WC 1999 or WC 2007. UV n company would have to hang their boots right after that. There is no choice of "I will make a call on my retirement after WC 2019". It is the final chance he may be given if at all!

7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Maaf kar de bhai....you are not even able to run properly in field let alone play. More I see these oldies, my respect for Sehwag grows who never stuck around like stinky fart.

Dada timed his retirement the best, went away after conquering Aus at home in 2008, we also became the no 1 test team. Most Indian players time their retirement badly, few decent (Dravid, Viru, Zak, Kumble etc) but going out like a king: I can only think of Sunny and Dada. 

Dada timed his retirement the best, went away after conquering Aus at home in 2008, we also became the no 1 test team. Most Indian players time their retirement badly, few decent (Dravid, Viru, Zak, Kumble etc) but going out like a king: I can only think of Sunny and Dada. 

Dada is dada....whether its onfield or off the field he always walks like a king.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, putrevus said:

Yuvi you are burden with bat and on the field, let youngsters play leave Indian team alone.No young keeper has raised their hands and put burden on Dhoni.

Kisan 700 runs in a season, Samson 670 ruins in a season, Pant 900 runs in a season. Both in top scorers till now in the IPL.  Isnt it raising their hands? Dhoni never scored that many runs in a domestic season. His FC average was 32 when he played for India.

They have not brought uv,bhajji,gambhir.raina is doing well.
So why blame kohli-shastri combo.
Did u forget we did better than Aus in the recent SA series?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

How can u miss Sachin in the mistimed retirement? Waiting forever to get 10K runs.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk