IPL 2018 script watch 2.0-New leak received

maniac

On 23/04/2018 at 11:16 PM, maniac said:

MI has been unfairly criticized for misusing power despite winning fair and square and being the most successful IPL team and captain ever, so Governing council might personally request real super bhabhi to hold back a bit - so MI might just go through the motions this year.

u r really funny :rotfl:

I need apologies from everyone who down voted me and insulted me....this is one of the finest examples of investigative journalism and I am treated with disrespect :mad:

Still any doubts?

Watch this space,as I ruin your cricket experiences by providing spoilers :)

Edited by maniac

Let's see what the scripts, leaks, inside sources, investigative journalism given us so far ...

Playoff Teams ... RCB, RR, CSK, KXIP

RCB definitely out. RR most likely will not make it. CSK and KXIP already won 4 out of 5 when the 'script was leaked'.

IPL Final - CSK vs RCB

:phehe:

RCB- Kohli’s captaincy is under the radar, so what better way to script a comeback from behind story...Governing council has a hard on for such stories usually.

C Anderson as a death bowler .. a new low for even Kohli who is generally considered the worst among high profile IPL captains.

Source says MI winning this game.

MI lost the game, rather embarrassingly :phehe:

Breaking news...Just received .. From the conference call today it was decided that MI will be accommodated at the expense of either RR or Kings X1

MI 81 all out chasing 118 :giggle:

I need apologies from everyone who down voted me and insulted me....this is one of the finest examples of investigative journalism and I am treated with disrespect :mad:

:bumsmack:

Edited by philcric

4 hours ago, philcric said:

Let's see what the scripts, leaks, inside sources, investigative journalism given us so far ...

RCB definitely out. RR most likely will not make it. CSK and KXIP already won 4 out of 5 when the 'script was leaked'.

:phehe:

C Anderson as a death bowler .. a new low for even Kohli who is generally considered the worst among high profile IPL captains.

MI lost the game, rather embarrassingly :phehe:

MI 81 all out chasing 118 :giggle:

:bumsmack:

Keep faith :giggle: RR is expandable though...it can be written out of the script but wait and watch 

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Scripts are not made like that... :headshake:

SRH will win to keep CSK on the top of the points table... :agree:

No they have daily readings and some revisions are made at the daily team meeting with governing council.

What I am getting is the daily updated draft.

Today it says Kings XI :(( it has been decided

19 hours ago, maniac said:

I need apologies from everyone who down voted me and insulted me....this is one of the finest examples of investigative journalism and I am treated with disrespect :mad:

Still any doubts?

Watch this space,as I ruin your cricket experiences by providing spoilers :)

03AC44C9-F1C1-4745-A92E-48F39D4B286A.gif

No they have daily readings and some revisions are made at the daily team meeting with governing council.

What I am getting is the daily updated draft.

Today it says Kings XI :(( it has been decided

Don’t mix actual Scripts with your own personal Jinxes... :no: