IPL 2018 script watch 2.0-New leak received

maniac

Script has been leaked

SRH doesn’t have huge power brokers at helm, just a bunch of put your head down and work hard type of honest blokes, so governing council will not let them advance....as it has been happening since time immemorial the hard working average joe working class man will be held down :((

MI has been unfairly criticized for misusing power despite winning fair and square and being the most successful IPL team and captain ever, so Governing council might personally request real super bhabhi to hold back a bit - so MI might just go through the motions this year.

KKR- Governing council will script them to miss qualifiers by a close margin..will make for an exciting story and SRK’s eunuch type antics in a close match might raise some TRP’s.

DD- script or no script they are hopeless :giggle: 

here are my IPL semi finalists

RCB- Kohli’s captaincy is under the radar, so what better way to script a comeback from behind story...Governing council has a hard on for such stories usually.

RR and CSK- after being banned for fixing, the fans have lost faith and have lost hope...so to reinvigorate interest these 2 teams will be scripted to move ahead. RR will be left at the altar and will get bashed badly in the semi finals.

Punjab- as I said Governing council has a hard on for underdog stories, Punjab’s renaissance this year has been a surprising story, so watch out.

Also Zinta’s dimples Piercing through cement like Botox might Again be good for TV. Punjab to crash out in a close game as well.

Finals

Huge hype for Guru vs Sishya type of scenario almost like WWE type buildup.

Game with ups and downs....Dhoni will be 12 from 2 balls, will hit a 6 and then get caught by a whisker  on the boundary next ball..Dhoni will be shocked...Kohli will be pumped up and then they both will hug and cry....passing of the torch moment.

Kohli will praise Dhoni, Dhoni will say Kohli is the future leader, Governing council will be proud of a job well done.

Sorry if you see typos or grammatical mistakes, I was copying confidential information and was scared I will be caught...so doing this all in a hurry.

Edited by maniac

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Script has been leaked

SRH doesn’t have huge power brokers at helm, just a bunch of put your head down and work hard type of honest blokes, so governing council will not let them advance....as it has been happening since time immemorial the hard working average joe working class man will be held down :((

MI has been unfairly criticized for misusing power despite winning fair and square and being the most successful IPL team and captain ever, so Governing council might personally request real super bhabhi to hold back a bit - so MI might just go through the motions this year.

KKR- Governing council will script them to miss qualifiers by a close margin..will make for an exciting story and SRK’s eunuch type antics in a close match might raise some TRP’s.

RCB- Kohli’s captaincy is under the radar, so what better way to script a comeback from behind story...Governing council has a hard on for such stories usually.

RR and CSK- after being banned for fixing, the fans have lost faith and have lost hope...so to reinvigorate interest these 2 teams will be scripted to move ahead. RR will be left at the altar and will get bashed badly in the semi finals.

Punjab- as I said Governing council has a hard on for underdog stories, Punjab’s renaissance this year has been a surprising story, so watch out.

Also Zinta’s dimples Piercing through cement like Botox might Again be good for TV. Punjab to crash out in a close game as well.

Finals

Game with ups and downs....Dhoni will be 12 from 2 balls, will hit a 6 and then get caught by a whisker  on the boundary next ball..Dhoni will be shocked...Kohli will be pumped up and then they both will hug and cry....passing of the torch moment.

Kohli will praise Dhoni, Dhoni will say Kohli is the future leader, Governing council will be proud of a job well done.

Sorry if you see typos or grammatical mistakes, I was copying confidential information and was scared I will be caught...so doing this all in a hurry.

The script came out of maniac's rear after looking at the middle order of Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan and Wridhhiman Saha.

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Script has been leaked

Finals

What will be Anushka's role this year?

6 minutes ago, yoda said:

If it is indeed scripted, it says a lot about you wasting time watching it.

I also knew Katappa probably killed Baahubali due to some noble reason bs but still watched the movie :giggle:

Infact I paid more to watch that movie than

Hotstar

Also last 2 years IPL was fair and square but I think Governing council wants to spice it up a bit this year...mark my words.