IPL 2018 script watch 2.0-New leak received

maniac

Successful prank pulled...my sources login to the daily conference call looks like Governing council threw them off the trail....almost pulled it off half the game...damn these guys are a step ahead...time to up my game

You are risking more people not take you seriously... :giggle:

Hilarious email from governing council,wish I can share a screenshot but trying to protect the anonymity of my sources.

It reads

Are you even seriously trying to get the excerpts of the script for this game LOL?

Here you go.

KKR to massacre DD....now stop trying to infiltrate this glorious organization.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Hilarious email from governing council,wish I can share a screenshot but trying to protect the anonymity of my sources.

It reads

Are you even seriously trying to get the excerpts of the script for this game LOL?

Here you go.

KKR to massacre DD....now stop trying to infiltrate this glorious organization.

No, I think they will build up the situation as Gambhir has given up his captaincy. 

I think to make this match blockbuster, Gambhir will play a match winning knock against his old team 

No, I think they will build up the situation as Gambhir has given up his captaincy. 

I think to make this match blockbuster, Gambhir will play a match winning knock against his old team 

Nope that’s a good concept though  but it didn’t get green lighted....unfortunately DD is going to get massacred :((

Advance news as I won’t be available tomorrow as going for the script writers conference 

My last sources were fired for irresponsible reporting....fresh insider news sharing with you guys

According to agreement 5b of the Governing council act CSK and MI will trade 1 wins each unless it is a knockout game.

So with CSk winning the first one

MI wins in a close game.

Edited by maniac

Advance news as I won’t be available tomorrow as going for the script writers conference 

My last sources were fired for irresponsible reporting....fresh insider news sharing with you guys

According to agreement 5b of the Governing council act CSK and MI will trade 1 wins each unless it is a knockout game.

So with CSk winning the first one

MI wins in a close game.

:agree: it might come down to DD V MI game on 20th May where MI knocks out DD for the 4th spot.

:agree: it might come down to DD V MI game on 20th May where MI knocks out DD for the 4th spot.

CSK(finalists),Kings(semi finalists) already decided....RCB winning this

SRH,RR,DD,MI,KKR will all have a shootout for the 4th spot.....with SUper Bhabhi in charge,I am leaning towards MI but I will still stick to RR as per the original script.

CSK(finalists),Kings(semi finalists) already decided....RCB winning this

SRH,RR,DD,MI,KKR will all have a shootout for the 4th spot.....with SUper Bhabhi in charge,I am leaning towards MI but I will still stick to RR as per the original script.

Will be Mi not RR