Sign in to follow this  
maniac

IPL 2018 script watch 2.0-New leak received

MI sure won't win this year.
They don't have CSK's charisma and will power to "convince" people that they have won the trophy fair and square back to back
And IPL is no UEFA champions league to give The trophy to Real Madrid back to back 4-5 times

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

MI sure won't win this year.
They don't have CSK's charisma and will power to "convince" people that they have won the trophy fair and square back to back
And IPL is no UEFA champions league to give The trophy to Real Madrid back to back 4-5 times

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

And why does :mi: need to convince anyone? The only one who needs to convince are those chuskis who haven't won since meyeppan the oily rat was convicted and went missing. What have they won since they were convicted and banned for two years? Even in those two years, their players didn't manage to win squat and karma is so sweet, :mi: pwned dhoni wherever he went. :rotfl:

Chuskis should be the last people accusing others of fixing...

Whistle podu this..... :thefinger:

Edited by Laaloo

My top secret sources have told me that the IPL governing council is trying very hard to make the battle for 3rd and 4th very interesting. Hence there are a lot of teams that could end up with 7-7 record.

Bottomline, expect a lot of late twists and turns from now.

On 4/23/2018 at 1:46 PM, maniac said:

DD- script or no script they are hopeless :giggle: 

Finals

Huge hype for Guru vs Sishya type of scenario almost like WWE type buildup.

Game with ups and downs....Dhoni will be 12 from 2 balls, will hit a 6 and then get caught by a whisker  on the boundary next ball..Dhoni will be shocked...Kohli will be pumped up and then they both will hug and cry....passing of the torch moment.

Kohli will praise Dhoni, Dhoni will say Kohli is the future leader, Governing council will be proud of a job well done.

Sorry if you see typos or grammatical mistakes, I was copying confidential information and was scared I will be caught...so doing this all in a hurry.

In another time....this script would have had people call me a prophet :hmm:

18 minutes ago, maniac said:

So Guru Shishya final still on or not :) I told you...keep calm and watch the script :bow:

I know that I ridiculed your prediction of RCB in the playoffs but after what my sources revealed today and after watching Kings capitulate in today's game, I must say :hatsoff:to you. 

Not sure if you've read the book Freakonomics or not but there is a chapter in the book about match fixing in Sumo wrestling. Worth a read imo.

Not sure about Guru Shishya final but RCB seem likely to make the playoffs. 

9 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

I know that I ridiculed your prediction of RCB in the playoffs but after what my sources revealed today and after watching Kings capitulate in today's game, I must say :hatsoff:to you. 

Not sure if you've read the book Freakonomics or not but there is a chapter in the book about match fixing in Sumo wrestling. Worth a read imo.

Not sure about Guru Shishya final but RCB seem likely to make the playoffs. 

Moral of the story- Ridicule predictions but never question cricket acumen 101 :)

On 5/10/2018 at 7:41 AM, Number said:

Ambanis daughter wedding was fixed last week.

Ambani thought he shall give IPL trophy as dowry.

Phone call has been made and the deal is finalised

A one and a half foot brass trophy as dowry???

:p:

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Told you guys the essence of the script...It comes down to MI or RCB competing for the 4th team :hatsoff:

It will be a CSK vs MI/RCB final....humble pie for non-beleivers :yay:

No SRH? :cry:

Told you guys the essence of the script...It comes down to MI or RCB competing for the 4th team :hatsoff:

It will be a CSK vs MI/RCB final....humble pie for non-beleivers :yay:

Inshallah if it’s going to be that way. Because SRH doesn’t has the mettle to fight and beat the evil forces of CSK... if you’re not able to do the task then move aside...

14 minutes ago, asterix said:

Inshallah if it’s going to be that way. Because SRH doesn’t has the mettle to fight and beat the evil forces of CSK... if you’re not able to do the task then move aside...

SRH suck outside Hyderabad...

Playoffs are in Mumbai and Kolkata..

On 4/23/2018 at 1:46 PM, maniac said:

Script has been leaked

MI has been unfairly criticized for misusing power despite winning fair and square and being the most successful IPL team and captain ever, so Governing council might personally request real super bhabhi to hold back a bit - so MI might just go through the motions this year

RR and CSK- after being banned for fixing, the fans have lost faith and have lost hope...so to reinvigorate interest these 2 teams will be scripted to move ahead. RR will be left at the altar and will get bashed badly in the semi finals.

:hatsoff:

On 5/14/2018 at 11:30 AM, jalebi_bhai said:

My top secret sources have told me that the IPL governing council is trying very hard to make the battle for 3rd and 4th very interesting. Hence there are a lot of teams that could end up with 7-7 record.

Bottomline, expect a lot of late twists and turns from now.

So this half of my intel was indeed true :hatsoff: .

Guys, I was reliably informed by my source, IPLeaks, that after the governing council found out that we had successfully made the janata cognizant of Mission 7-7, it was aborted for Mission Triple 6-8. Shuklaji was at the ground for RCB vs SRH & DD vs CSK to share the script of Triple 6-8 with the owners.

It seems that the wily governing is always one step ahead. Stay saavdhaan :isalute: 

On 4/23/2018 at 11:16 PM, maniac said:

so MI might just go through the motions this year.

They did go through the motions alright. They were flushed down in the toilet. #Swachch Bharat

Edited by Garuda

Just arrived in the mail today....SRH will lose this badly, KKR will beat RR in a thriller because of the mandatory Bollywood quota...RR will reestablish themselves as this underdog that punches above its weight as they are rebuilding their brand which they lost due to 2 year ban.

KKR will then beat SRH in a closely contested game as well. KKR is picked for a) Bollywood quota and b) they need a Indian captain for (see below.)

CSK will win the finals with Dinesh Karthik saying how he is mesmerized by Dhoni and other players giving tribute to Dhoni you would almost  mistake it for a felicitation ceremony or an obituary.  

First playoff

SP Goswami †c & b Ngidi 12
MK Pandey c & b Jadeja 8
YK Pathanc & b Bravo 24
RA Jadeja c & b Sandeep Sharma 3

Eliminator semi

CA Lynn  c & b Gopal 18
RV Uthappa c & b Gowtham 3
AM Rahane (c) c & b Kuldeep Yadav 46
RA Tripathic & b Chawla 20

Edited by vvvslaxman

Ok guys latest copy just faxed to me from HQ

even the paper is colored in yellow and $$$ signs which means CSK winning this.

It says sorry we could only facilitate half the information you received and made changes due to some unforseen circumstances but we assure you climax will go according to plan :Cry: 

Edited by maniac

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

It says sorry we could only facilitate half the information you received and made changes due to some unforseen circumstances but we assure you climax will go according to plan :Cry: 

CSK jizzing all over SRH ?

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Who uses fax these days :laugh:. Do you have a fax machine at home :biggrin: 

On 4/23/2018 at 11:16 PM, maniac said:

Script has been leaked

SRH doesn’t have huge power brokers at helm, just a bunch of put your head down and work hard type of honest blokes, so governing council will not let them advance....as it has been happening since time immemorial the hard working average joe working class man will be held down :((

MI has been unfairly criticized for misusing power despite winning fair and square and being the most successful IPL team and captain ever, so Governing council might personally request real super bhabhi to hold back a bit - so MI might just go through the motions this year.

KKR- Governing council will script them to miss qualifiers by a close margin..will make for an exciting story and SRK’s eunuch type antics in a close match might raise some TRP’s.

here are my IPL semi finalists

RCB- Kohli’s captaincy is under the radar, so what better way to script a comeback from behind story...Governing council has a hard on for such stories usually.

RR and CSK- after being banned for fixing, the fans have lost faith and have lost hope...so to reinvigorate interest these 2 teams will be scripted to move ahead. RR will be left at the altar and will get bashed badly in the semi finals.

Punjab- as I said Governing council has a hard on for underdog stories, Punjab’s renaissance this year has been a surprising story, so watch out.

Also Zinta’s dimples Piercing through cement like Botox might Again be good for TV. Punjab to crash out in a close game as well.

Finals

Huge hype for Guru vs Sishya type of scenario almost like WWE type buildup.

Game with ups and downs....Dhoni will be 12 from 2 balls, will hit a 6 and then get caught by a whisker  on the boundary next ball..Dhoni will be shocked...Kohli will be pumped up and then they both will hug and cry....passing of the torch moment.

Kohli will praise Dhoni, Dhoni will say Kohli is the future leader, Governing council will be proud of a job well done.

Sorry if you see typos or grammatical mistakes, I was copying confidential information and was scared I will be caught...so doing this all in a hurry.

What happened to the original script channa kesava. You got one thing right though. Mumbi went through the motions this year :toilet: when they faced good teams like the ones who made the playoffs. I hope with the DRS in the IPL, mumbi will go through the motions every year :rotfl:

Also watch out for the “sholay” coin at toss [mention=8115]asterix[/mention]

I would expect GC to let both teams play their natural game in the finals... Unless Dhoni again requesting special treatment in the finals too...

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.