The true Delhi fan sad story.

Cricketics

Time for all Delhi fans to come out and share the sorrow.

I concede, I have been quiet in most ipl threads not only this season but from last few seasons because our team has let us down a number of times.

I am tired of seeing them lose and extremely sad about it. I thought fortunes will change but it hasn’t happened somehow.

My team is finding ways to fk up an easy victory like they did today. 

Its been heartbreaking honestly if you are a Delhi fan.

A sad Delhi Daredevils fan.

16 minutes ago, beetle said:

:grouphug:Time for a group hug .

Our captain is the biggest liability.

I wonder if ponting is any better.

The good part is seeing Indian youngsters do well. Pant and shreyas have done fine.

Prithvi looks like he will do well. Avesh bowled well.

Hope we will a few matches .

I still hope for a dream run like I hope for one every year where we will win all remaining home games and make a crazy comeback but I had to be realistic and hence this thread (:

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

I still hope for a dream run like I hope for one every year where we will win all remaining home games and make a crazy comeback but I had to be realistic and hence this thread (:

Arey tics...

You can't be negative. You are the most positive icfer I know.

Let us enjoy the show put on by our young Indian players .:two_thumbs_up:Hope we get to see some individual brilliance in the days to come.

Now we don't have anything to lose .

I invite you to be a honorary srh fan for this year.:cheer:

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Drop GG for Manjot Kalra and make Shaw captain :antijinx:

Yes and DD will start winning magically? Too many of young inexperienced players is also not good for winning a tournament like IPL. Problem with DD this year is two fold:

1) Weak bowling

2) Inexperienced (international exposure) batting lineup. Hence unpredictable.

They have addressed the the first one a bit to an extent by getting in Avesh. Only a bit better though. They can still win matches with this team when their batsmen click and bowlers do just about decent job.

37 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Yes and DD will start winning magically? Too many of young inexperienced players is also not good for winning a tournament like IPL. Problem with DD this year is two fold:

1) Weak bowling

2) Inexperienced (international exposure) batting lineup. Hence unpredictable.

They have addressed the the first one a bit to an extent by getting in Avesh. Only a bit better though. They can still win matches with this team when their batsmen click and bowlers do just about decent job.

No, it wont win them games or IPL. DD's IPL is almost over after 5 losses.  Gambhir is past it and has been the biggest reason as a batsman for DD's losses. DD has the worst PP performance till now and Gambhir is the biggest culprit with an SR of 96, even worse SR of around 70 against pace.  they are depending too much on Pant to give them acceleration who is theior top scorer with at SR of 170. Even he cannot do it every game.  Iyer has been fine too.  Two batsmen alone cant win you game after game. Maxwell, Gambhir, Roy except one game failed big time.

Delhi is joke of a team , 

Prithvi Shaw , Just debut but shown some skills

GG worst than UV

Maxwell, down and dusted , even at his peak he was never match winner

Pant , showing some skills but still had to see him winning matches

Iyer, perhaps the lone fighyer

Tewatia .average or below average 

Daniel christian .What I don't understand what skills this guy has shown that he play so much IPL

Plunkett -- good bowling , but can he hit ball hard

Amit Mishra only a bowler , can't throw his bat

Boult only a bowler

Avesh

In entire DD there is not even single match winner who can carry them

58 minutes ago, asterix said:

^ Dan Christian’s main skill is to cut a deal with the Aussie coaches of the team... The coach gets 25% of Dan’s per match earnings and a lump sum at the end of IPL for retaining him in the franchise...

Dan has perfected this skill...

you are hilarious, i login  to just read your posts :adore:

6 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Time for all Delhi fans to come out and share the sorrow.

I concede, I have been quiet in most ipl threads not only this season but from last few seasons because our team has let us down a number of times.

I am tired of seeing them lose and extremely sad about it. I thought fortunes will change but it hasn’t happened somehow.

My team is finding ways to fk up an easy victory like they did today. 

Its been heartbreaking honestly if you are a Delhi fan.

A sad Delhi Daredevils fan.

Same feeling tics honestly I think neither the players nor the franchise cares about its fans. There is no intent or purpose to win the tournament they screw it up in the auctions every year. The players and owners make their money every year and just show fake promise that we will do it next year.