Hardik Pandya...

asterix

Heard he has dumped Ellie Evram and started dating Urvashi Rautela. No wonder cricket is his last priority.

He is trying too hard to date a bollywood girl like Kohli but the issue is he does not have 5% talent that Kohli had.

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/elli-avrrams-rumoured-boyfriend-hardik-pandya-spotted-flirting-with-urvashi-rautela-reports-1841276

Edited by Austin 3:!6

3 minutes ago, velu said:

bowled well so far in this IPL ..

but today he was stuck between rock and a hard place

This is like giving excuses for Dhoni like,he does stumoings etc.

Either Pandya should be good enough to run through sides as a bowler or good enough to win matches on his own with the bat....just by being decent won't cut it

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Heard he has dumped Ellie Evram and started dating Urvashi Rautela. No wonder cricket is his last priority.

He is trying too hard to date a bollywood girl like Kohli but the issue is he does not have 5% talent that Kohli had.

I still remember I think @Number 's quote that Pandya's claim to fame in 5 years time will be as a big boss contestant....I think that is a accurate description

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

This is like giving excuses for Dhoni like,he does stumoings etc.

Either Pandya should be good enough to run through sides as a bowler or good enough to win matches on his own with the bat....just by being decent won't cut it

i dont like to judge so early .. other batsmen were falling like a pack of cards , he was ina  very tough situation 

20 minutes ago, maniac said:

This guy is the first  cricketing superstar without doing jack at any level apart from 1 or 2 cameos.

We have found our own Boom Boom Afridi

Afridi came into scene when he hit 37 ball 100 against Sri Lankan Bowling attack Which was very good achievement.I don't even remember Hardik doing something meaningful