What was the reaction of cheerleaders (Manju & Sunny)

vvvslaxman

Manju, Sunny and Sivaramakrishnan are the three most biased commies in IPL. 

Manju and Sunny are too busy praising MI and fail to do their job by commentating on live cricket as well, not praising opponents , not criticizing MI cricketers bad performances.

Same is with Siva. Fails to criticize the horrible performances by CSK, does not praises opponents good perfromances if they perform well against CSK. Don't think he has ever criticized involvement of players in match fixing.

All three of them are very biased commentators. 

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

Now watch how they feel butthurt and vent their frustration at other players n team. 

Same that we see everyday here on ICF. All jealous and butthurt ppl will usually vent their frustration at others. Typical Mumbai ppl with false superiority syndrome, most of them.

The one in your profile pic looks similar to a crook who plays for India. 

43 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Manju, Sunny and Sivaramakrishnan are the three most biased commies in IPL. 

Manju and Sunny are too busy praising MI and fail to do their job by commentating on live cricket as well, not praising opponents , not criticizing MI cricketers bad performances.

Same is with Siva. Fails to criticize the horrible performances by CSK, does not praises opponents good perfromances if they perform well against CSK. Don't think he has ever criticized involvement of players in match fixing.

All three of them are very biased commentators. 

We are talking about Gavaskar and Manju bade bhai where did Siva enter the picture. I don't think Siva is biased. His commentary may be hard to listen but if you can listen to him (that takes some doing to listen to his annoying voice) he actually gives insights into the game. Sunny used to be good but ever since he became a BCCI chamcha he has declined in my opinion. Manju overcompensates by praising the opposition too much due to his insecurity (the word "insecurity" is a word often used by him and represents him :phehe:)

But when it comes to bambis Sunny and Manju are 12th man for them and are butthurt when they lose. 1-5 record they must be burning :hysterical:

4 hours ago, Lannister said:

The one in your profile pic looks similar to a crook who plays for India. 

That man in my profile pic has won plenty of things for India and India loves him. If traitors like you think he is a crook, then surely he must have done lot of great things for the country. Thank god for that.

BTW... India are visiting England soon, are you ready with your anti-India Pom Poms because your state players are not getting selected in Indian team?

Edited by Shunya

7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Didn't get a chance to watch the match live. Just followed on and off on cricinfo.  I saw highlights. At one point I heard Manju saying  "Could this be the day for the Mumbai Indians"  after SRH collapse :phehe: .   How did they take it lol

Saw the highlights myself seemed that Sunny G was about to cry when MI were losing their wickets and Manjrekar it seemed was groaning in pain every time a batsman was dismissed for MI thankfully Kp and Doull have been the saving grace while doing commentary with them.Good thing about them is that they remain neutral and are frank with their views.

2 hours ago, Shunya said:

That man in my profile pic has won plenty of things for India and India loves him. If traitors like you think he is a crook, then surely he must have done lot of great things for the country. Thank god for that.

BTW... India are visiting England soon, are you ready with your anti-India Pom Poms because your state players are not getting selected in Indian team?

So which team are you going to support once Dhoni retires? Are you by any chance from Ranchi? :giggle:

7 minutes ago, Lannister said:

So which team are you going to support once Dhoni retires? Are you by any chance from Ranchi? :giggle:

No man, not from Ranchi. Who knows what future holds.

Will support CSK for as long as possible unless they mess something up badly. Dont mind supporting RCB either, feel pity on them most of the times.

5 hours ago, Garuda said:

We are talking about Gavaskar and Manju bade bhai where did Siva enter the picture. I don't think Siva is biased. His commentary may be hard to listen but if you can listen to him (that takes some doing to listen to his annoying voice) he actually gives insights into the game. Sunny used to be good but ever since he became a BCCI chamcha he has declined in my opinion. Manju overcompensates by praising the opposition too much due to his insecurity (the word "insecurity" is a word often used by him and represents him :phehe:)

But when it comes to bambis Sunny and Manju are 12th man for them and are butthurt when they lose. 1-5 record they must be burning :hysterical:

Siva is annoying, just like Manju and Sunny are so protective about MI, Siva is as much protective about CSK. Even after the fixing saga, he did not utter a single word against the franchisee. Manju,Sunny and Siva are the three most partial commies i have listened to. I prefer to mute when Siva is on mic.

6 hours ago, Garuda said:

I don't think Siva is biased. His commentary may be hard to listen but if you can listen to him (that takes some doing to listen to his annoying voice) he actually gives insights into the game.

The 4 legendary insights he brings into every game ...

1. Got the elevation and the distance
  2. Got the elevation but not the distance
  3. Got the distance but not the elevation
  4. Got neither the elevation nor the distance

http://www.espncricinfo.com/page2/content/snippet/453819.html

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Siva is annoying, just like Manju and Sunny are so protective about MI, Siva is as much protective about CSK. Even after the fixing saga, he did not utter a single word against the franchisee. Manju,Sunny and Siva are the three most partial commies i have listened to. I prefer to mute when Siva is on mic.

Nobody wants to be controversial when commentating. But this thread was about Manju's and Sunny's reaction to yesterday's match.  why do you keep bringing Siva into this. Are you a Mumbai fan. Sorry (not really)

2 minutes ago, philcric said:

5. Wouldjubelieveit

3 minutes ago, philcric said:

Lol you can make jokes about Shastri and Manju as well but not in this thread. Manju always mentions the word "Insecurity" and his book was called "Imperfect" because these two words fits his character. Shatri has his own Shastrisms you dont wanna go into it. It will race away like a tracer bullet.

I was talking about his insight on spin bowling. Very hard to listen to but insightful in setting up a batsmen. Similarly Gavaskar is very good when he is talking about batting.

4 hours ago, gambhirfan said:

Saw the highlights myself seemed that Sunny G was about to cry when MI were losing their wickets and Manjrekar it seemed was groaning in pain every time a batsman was dismissed for MI thankfully Kp and Doull have been the saving grace while doing commentary with them.Good thing about them is that they remain neutral and are frank with their views.

Yup, there are some overseas commies who are not emotional and softies towards any franchisees and those are neutral. Good point.