Hey MI, Thanks for playing!

sourab10forever

8 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

mi should play youngsters now
so that it will be good for viewers.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

There won't be many viewers if :mi: play unknown youngsters. I'm thinking of it from a marketing perspective.

As a franchise, :mi:  should aim to win its remaining games and should field its strongest side. Grooming talent for the long run for India is not the work of an IPL franchise.

40 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

So the defending champs are more or less out of the comp.

Probably the most unlucky team by far...every single game they lost was a close call.

Regardless they are out.

Now I hope they cause a few results that are in favour of RCB.

Hanooz, Dilli (pun unintended) door ast!!!!

Edited by Mariyam

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

There won't be many viewers if :mi: play unknown youngsters. I'm thinking of it from a marketing perspective.

As a franchise, :mi:  should aim to win its remaining games and should field its strongest side. Grooming talent for the long run for India is not the work of an IPL franchise.

Then why has BCCI imposed the 4 player overseas rule then? To allow INDIAN youngsters to get a chance to showcase their talent and grow to become potential INDIAN international players.

If not then be like the Premier League and have no caps, you will see teams with maybe 7/8 Aussie and WI players with the odd Indian player. Do you actually want to see it like that. We all know how shite England are as a team in football, do you want India to go down the same route in T20 Worldcups?

Then why has BCCI imposed the 4 player overseas rule then? To allow INDIAN youngsters to get a chance to showcase their talent and grow to become potential INDIAN international players.

If not then be like the Premier League and have no caps, you will see teams with maybe 7/8 Aussie and WI players with the odd Indian player. Do you actually want to see it like that. We all know how shite England are as a team in football, do you want India to go down the same route in T20 Worldcups?

What she meant is that MI has done enough grooming and launching new players, let teams like RCB & CSK do it from here on as they are the teams which are going to last long in this years IPL and has influential Players as captains who can help new player launch.... :agree: