velu

IPL M24 | Kaveri Derby | Bangalore | 25th April 8 PM !!!

How does Corey Anderson who hasn't played competitive cricket for over 6 months, who goes unsold in the auction gets picked as a replacement when a proper bowler (NCN) gets injured? Fcuker has bowled 4 overs in the last 6 months, and he's given the task of bowling slog overs game after game on a ground like Chinnaswamy. His career IPL rpo is 10+

Vettori, go fcuk yourself.

5 hours ago, TheWall said:

They  wanted a chief minister  - we gave jayalalitha

They wanted a Superstar - we gave Rajni

They wanted a super Villain - we gave Prakash Raj

They even wanted a cell prison for their cheaters - we gave parappan agrahara central jail

Now they want cauvery water - Sorry...:bumsmack:

take dmk & stalin and we dont want water :phehe: 

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Very bad news even for India!

I mean. when did he actually start hitting the ball from the get go. Very very rarely. This is like we are witnessing  a transformed Dhoni. My gut says he is ready to call it quits. He wants to go out on a high note.

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

This is just like that wonderful night of April 2nd, 2011 when I was at the Wankhede...

Captain :cool: finishes it off with a huge 6.

Show off. :p:

8 hours ago, philcric said:

How does Corey Anderson who hasn't played competitive cricket for over 6 months, who goes unsold in the auction gets picked as a replacement when a proper bowler (NCN) gets injured? Fcuker has bowled 4 overs in the last 6 months, and he's given the task of bowling slog overs game after game on a ground like Chinnaswamy. His career IPL rpo is 10+

Vettori, go fcuk yourself.

Sundar bowled only one over, while Negi bowled three 

Guest, sign in to access all features.