Worst IPL Celebrations!

Mariyam

Shikhar Dhawan's thigh slap for me because if he was this amazing fielder who took every catch that came his way then sure!!!

but this idiot has put down some dollies that changed the course of test matches,that's what makes the thigh slap that much more irritating.

Tahir well sure but maybe a distant 2nd.

The cringiest one was Darren Sammy putting a pacifier in his mouth and doing the cradle stuff

1) dhawan and his stupid thigh claps

2) Tahir and his post wkt marathons

3 a) peacock boy's cringeworthy celebrations  for the camera's benefit.

3 b) Gayle 's bat baby celebrations.....which are slightly better than his last years stardust on my bat celebrations.

4) krunal Pandya...

Both brothers are ott and make me cringe with their ipl celebrations.

Edited by beetle

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

1) dhawan and his stupid thigh claps

2) Tahir and his post wkt marathons

3 a) peacock boy's cringeworthy celebrations  for the camera's benefit.

3 b) Gayle 's bat baby celebrations.....which are slightly better than his last years stardust on my bat celebrations.

?

Shikhar Dhawan's thigh slap for me because if he was this amazing fielder who took every catch that came his way then sure!!!

but this idiot has put down some dollies that changed the course of test matches,that's what makes the thigh slap that much more irritating.

Tahir well sure but maybe a distant 2nd.

The cringiest one was Darren Sammy putting a pacifier in his mouth and doing the cradle stuff

dhawan thigh slap is ****** crude

35 minutes ago, Gollum said:

How is Kohli screaming like a banshee and stealing limelight from others not on anyone's list? 

Are you talking about his regular behaviour on the field or his celebration?

Don't remember Kohli celebrating much in this IPL. The time he made the 92, the game was lost.

3 minutes ago, flamy said:

Looks like I'm the only one who likes Dhawan's thigh slap. But then, I've always gone against the stream - Salmon I Am :D

And Gayle's celebrations are awesome. What's wrong with you peoples!?

I like Gayle's celebrations. The Gangnam jig, dancing to DJ Bravo's Champion , the bat cradle , dancing to Kolaveri di.

He enjoys his celebration as much as he enjoys his batting. Its not a show he puts on to draw attention. It seems spontaneous too.

Gayle's celebration is okay imo. No arrogance or show of power there. Infact his celebration is the most respectful towards opponents and sporting.

Tahir's celebration has arrogance in it with that face look and the way he reacts. Bravo usually starts laughing once tahir celebrates, I also get a laugh at the nautankigiri rather than liking the celebration.

Bravo is chilled with the dance moves.

Shikhar has a show of power with his way of celebration.

Tahir’s celebration is understandable and goes with the part and parcel as he gets tonked just as much as a leggie

But Dhawan is a fecking narcissist, it’s just a bloody catch and most are straight dollies because the moron can’t hold on to anything that is remotely half a meter away from his body, not to mention he is a flop batsman in T20s