Does anybody have recipe of Rayudu’s biriyani?

mancalledsting

Just now, flamy said:

Rayudu is definitely looking a different beast this IPL.

And, Awadhi? Have to check it out next time I visit desh.

Cuisine from the Awadh region. That is Lucknow and the regions around. 

White sauce mainly, not very spicy cuisine. Kormas and kebabs grilled in a chulha as against a tandoor.

Must try the next time you visit India!! 

Hyderabadi Biriyani is over hyped. It is extremely masaledar, and layered. I prefer the Awadhi version. Well marinated and mixed and little less of masala.

And don't even get me started on Paradise biriyani.
Paradise is over hyped. Biryani at right place in Hyderabad is wonderful

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Hyderabadi Biriyani is over hyped. It is extremely masaledar, and layered. I prefer the Awadhi version. Well marinated and mixed and little less of masala.

And don't even get me started on Paradise biriyani.

Basically they make rice separately and mix it with gravy lol They both don’t get mixed very well . You see lot of white rice

Edited by vvvslaxman

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

White sauce mainly, not very spicy cuisine. Kormas and kebabs grilled in a chulha as against a tandoor.

you need to have at right place like Gupta jee said. Paradise is like factory biryani.  

Edited by gattaca

18 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Hi if u don't mind,could u please share the recipe at chitchat section,i mean i am forever looking for Lucknowi version..couldn't find it anywhere...I am tired of eating over spiced overrated Hydrabadi...

10 minutes ago, riya said:

Hi if u don't mind,could u please share the recipe at chitchat section,i mean i am forever looking for Lucknowi version..couldn't find it anywhere...I am tired of eating over spiced overrated Hydrabadi...

Vakil can eat but can’t cook. :phehe: 

6 hours ago, riya said:

Here you go:

Murg Korma

Awadhi galouti kebab

To be honest, I've never cooked any of this stuff. I've just been a happy consumer. :giggle: