Humble pie for Dhoni haters

Stradlater

11 minutes ago, kira said:

Still waiting for any match winning innings of dhoni in international t20s,

8 minutes ago, kira said:

do you pick and choose what part you want to respond to?

t20s wonly and not ODIs or tests :phehe:

2 minutes ago, velu said:

t20s wonly and not ODIs or tests :phehe:

This thread is made after his knock in IPL which is a t20 tournament, I know you are a little slow velu but I still expect you to understand the context, we want dhoni kicked out of Indian t20 team and no amount of ipl knocks will change the fact that he's a pathetic t20 player in international cricket

2 minutes ago, kira said:

This thread is made after his knock in IPL which is a t20 tournament, I know you are a little slow velu but I still expect you to understand the context, we want dhoni kicked out of Indian t20 team and no amount of ipl knocks will change the fact that he's a pathetic t20 player in international cricket

you are the one who is talking abt internatinal  t20s right and not othes ,  and you talk about picking and chosing the topics to respond :phehe:

21 minutes ago, kira said:

Still waiting for dhoni's match winning innings list in international t20, do you pick and choose what part you want to respond to?

Yeah international t20s are real important :phehe:. International t20s are only important if its a world cup. The rest are JAM t20s. Think about the world cup next year. Dhoni may be aging but he has to be given a chance in the next WC. Also keep in mind his quick thinking as a keeper. Nobody mentions it. He is Steve Wuagh, Bevan and Gilly turned into one.

9 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Yeah international t20s are real important :phehe:. International t20s are only important if its a world cup. The rest are JAM t20s. Think about the world cup next year. Dhoni may be aging but he has to be given a chance in the next WC. Also keep in mind his quick thinking as a keeper. Nobody mentions it. He is Steve Wuagh, Bevan and Gilly turned into one.

Are all dhoni chamchas dense? Abey what has he done in t20 world cups? This miserable loser hasn't won a single t20 world cup in the last decade, the chamchas always fall back to his mind :giggle: and his keeping to defend his pathetic t20 career. If international t20s aren't that important then why doesn't this parasite retire from international t20s and give some youngster a chance in the International circuit, why does he so selfishly clings on to a format in which he absolutely sucks.

Edited by kira

5 minutes ago, kira said:

Are all dhoni chamchas dense? Abey what has he done in t20 world cups? This miserable loser hasn't won a single t20 world cup in the last decade, the chamchas always fall back to his mind :giggle: and his keeping to defend his pathetic t20 career. If international t20s aren't that important then why doesn't this parasite retire from international t20s and give some youngster a chance in the International circuit, why does he so selfishly clings on to a format in which he absolutely sucks.

who defends more , 100th 100 defenders or others :phehe: 

1 hour ago, kira said:

Still waiting for dhoni's match winning innings list in international t20, do you pick and choose what part you want to respond to?

ru blind 
Doesnt this say enough 

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I have said so may times before he has been extremely below avg in international t20 and  shudnt play t20 international at all 

2 hours ago, Garuda said:

Add to this, his record in england with bat is fantastic :)

18 hours ago, kira said:

lol did dhoni chamchas seriously start  a thread after dhoni smashed a few domestic level trundlers in ipl :hysterical: This same dhoni can't put bat to ball in international t20s and literally (yes, literally) sh!ts his pants when facing international class bowlers. This loser has barely managed to score 2 50s in international t20s and even one of those came in match losing cause, he should stay in ipl where his true aukaat lies and leave the international cricket for big boys

Which international class bowlers you are talking about.Dhoni against SA was facing Morris , Dala , Phelukwayo.Against Sl , Mathew , Thisara , Akila.Apart from few international bowlers most teams have poor bowling attacks in T20s 

25 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Which international class bowlers you are talking about.Dhoni against SA was facing Morris , Dala , Phelukwayo.Against Sl , Mathew , Thisara , Akila.Apart from few international bowlers most teams have poor bowling attacks in T20s 

Abey quit your word play and tell me what has dho.b.i done to deserve a spot in international t20 team? Why can't this loser reproduce these IPL knocks in international t20? Why does he wet his pants against international bowlers if they are so poor, no chamcha can come up with even a single great dhoni innings from international t20, are you all dense?

2 minutes ago, kira said:

Abey quit your word play and tell me what has dho.b.i done to deserve a spot in international t20 team? Why can't this loser reproduce these IPL knocks in international t20? Why does he wet his pants against international bowlers if they are so poor, no chamcha can come up with even a single great dhoni innings from international t20, are you all dense?

Kaun se international Bowlers , naam to bata.Barring Pak no team take International T20 seriously

12 minutes ago, kira said:

dude .. calm down

eventually dhoni will fail few times in this IPL itself and you can come back :phehe: 

chanakya once told , "keep quiet when you are at disadvantage and punce when you are at advantage " :proud: 

13 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Kaun se international Bowlers , naam to bata.Barring Pak no team take International T20 seriously

Abey ghachedu, tu innings to bta, question samaj ni aata tujhe? If no team takes international t20 seriously then why does this leach continues to hang on to international t20 side?

Edited by kira

4 minutes ago, velu said:

dude .. calm down

eventually dhoni will fail few times in this IPL itself and you can come back :phehe: 

chanakya once told , "keep quiet when you are at disadvantage and punce when you are at advantage " :proud: 

Not even watching the IPL, I could care less what this loser does in ipl, just putting some hypocrites back in their place