Do you believe in ghosts, Jinns, Aatmas (Bad-Ruh) living in graveyards, jungles, deserted temples...?

Alam_dar

I was driving in Germany at night. Nuremberg to a small town. The rental BMW’s navigation told me to keep going on the autobahn, Google Maps on the cellphone calculated a faster route. Decided to go with Google. Who would not want to reach the destination early? :dontknow: 

The road went through interior forest like terrain. The towns were asleep. Not a soul in sight. Suddenly a dense fog came out of nowhere. Was difficult to see through the fog beyond a few feet ahead in the pitch black darknesses. Had to slow down. Forest like terrain appeared creepy at night. May have imagined (or heard) weird noises as well

:pray: 

Finally reached the small town. It was as if it was under curfew. GPS was making me go round and round. There was no panwala to stop by at and ask for directions. How will I find the hotel in this ghostown? 

Suddenly a soul appeared out of nowhere. Sped the car straight at him. The guy understood a bit of English. Explained to me to take an interior road to the mini resort type hotel

Reached hotel. Reception was open just for me. Took the keys and jumped straight in to bed. The weird noises were probably playing only in my head

Woke up in the morning. It was beautiful. The landscape looked different in the light. Amazing 

After the meeting. Decided to stop by at Bamburg, beautiful old town, for lunch on my way to Kassel, which is known for a place which has something to do with Hercules (visited that place too)

Wondered what happens at night in such beautiful places :fear::hmmmm: 

Edited by zen
Shiver me

1 hour ago, zen said:

I was driving in Germany at night. Nuremberg to a small town. The rental BMW’s navigation told me to keep going on the autobahn, Google Maps on the cellphone calculated a faster route. Decided to go with Google. Who would not want to reach the destination early? :dontknow: 

The road went through interior forest like terrain. The towns were asleep. Not a soul in sight. Suddenly a dense fog came out of nowhere. Was difficult to see through the fog beyond a few feet ahead in the pitch black darknesses. Had to slow down. Forest like terrain appeared creepy at night. May have imagined (or heard) weird noises as well

Finally reached the small town. It was as if it was under curfew. GPS was making me go round and round. There was no panwala to stop by at and ask for directions. How will I find the hotel in this ghostown? 

Suddenly a soul appeared out of nowhere. Sped the car straight at him. The guy understood a bit of English. Explained to me to take an interior road to the mini resort type hotel

Reached hotel. Reception was open just for me. Took the keys and jumped straight in to bed. The weird noises were probably playing only in my head

Woke up in the morning. It was beautiful. The landscape looked different in the light. Amazing 

After the meeting. Decided to stop by at Bamburg, beautiful old town, for lunch on my way to Kassel, which is known for a place which has something to do with Hercules (visited that place too)

Wondered what happens at night in such beautiful places :fear::hmmmm: 

What the hell man the story was so long I thought it would have some scary or kinda similar ending.

I always get scared of midnight howling of dogs....it always gives me negative vibes. I get scared very quickly..So if i say i don't belive in Atmas,i am scared that some Atma will come and teach me a lesson tonight...So yes i believe int them..They have been always nice to me...May they continue like that.

I am more scared of female ghosts.

Those wretched churails.My village has many supernatural legends mostly revolving around these Churails.

Problem is in our ancestral home in my village, the bathrooms are outside the main house, like in front of it.Whenever I feel like taking a piss in the middle of the night I try to hold it as long as I can since it would mean going out of the house and who knows if a Churail is lurking out in the dark and strangle me from behind or smth when I'm peeing or worse see my package and die laughingly...again.

I was in the 8th grade when my elder, but young cousin sister died in the hospital due to tuberculosis. 

She was living with her old mother in another city where we had no other relatives.

I visited her in the hospital and stayed there the night when she died. In the morning, I had to take her dead body back to home in an ambulance, while her mother had to stay longer in the hospital to pay the charges. 

It was about 5:00 (winter time) when we reached home (a flat on the 3rd story of a building) . There was a park in front of the building and playground of a college at the back. It was cold and dark all around and there was no person present there. 

Ambulance driver helped me to take her dead body on a stature to the 3rd story. And then he told me that he had to immediately go back to transport other dead bodies too. 

I got the keys. I opened the door, but I didn't know where the light switches were. It was a living room with little light coming from street lamp outside through the big glass windows. We put her dead body on the floor. The ambulance driver took the stature and went back. 

I also wanted to leave the flat along with him. But then I remember the stories that dead bodies should not be left alone till Funeral Prayers are not said over them, otherwise bad-Souls take control over the dead bodies. And then I said to the dead body of my cousin sister to not to worry and I would not let any devil to take control over her body, and I stayed there. 

But I lost the control over my mind. Strange thoughts automatically started coming in my mind.

I still remember one of those thoughts.

My mind questioned what would I do if the dead body sits up or stands up? 

My mind replied: Then I will go and lay down in place of the dead body. 

Then my mind suggested: No, that would be equal to suicide which is Haram in my religion. 

My mind further suggested: If dead body stands up, then I have to run faster, break the glasses of the windows and jump from the 3rd story ....

It was a total loss of mind control. I didn't want to think about these questions, but I was helpless. 

I don't know how much longer it took to her mother to come back with her car (may be half an hour). But I was there alone with dead body of my sister, and I didn't leave. I felt that half an hour time longer than 1 century time. 

Then her mother lit the lights and called the neighbours. It took me some more minutes to come out of the trauma and to get control over my mind again. 

Edited by Alam_dar

These kind of things exist in my opinion. I was brave in my youth and used to watch scary movies in the night. Though I haven't been to deserted areas. I live in the city there is no deserted areas in a 10 mile radius. I used to believe it was an adventure to visit deserted areas. Now I'm not that brave. Its almost like its a trap to think in that way. Because our creator (I believe in God) whoever he is has separated us from these things for our own good. The more you think about going to these deserted areas, the more will be the temptation to go there. Its better to do something worthwhile in your life like caring and providing for your family, marrying and having children, having dogs or caring for the poor rather than indulge in these things. Remember an idle man's brain is a devil's workshop.

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

These kind of things exist in my opinion. I was brave in my youth and used to watch scary movies in the night...  Now I'm not that brave.

I think my case is totally opposite. 

I believed in souls and devil and ghosts and I also believed in the Molvi Sahib who was able to control the Jins through Quran.

Now that I have become an atheist and thoroughly believe that there exist no such thing as soul, ghost etc, then my thinking has been changed I for sure I have become braver and I have almost no fear of these things any more. 

Lately I checked it too by going through graveyard alone in the middle of night. But it was not a  Pakistani graveyard, but western Christian graveyard which was beautiful and atmosphere is certainly different than the Pakistani ones.

At beginning I felt little fear, but then I told myself there is no god and no souls and no ghosts. After that fear disappeared. 

=====

I think I even don't have any fear of dying any more. 

Earlier I feared what is going to happen with me in the grave, while I was always told that for our wrong doing we are being punished by snakes and scorpions in the grave and angels lashing with fire etc. 

Yes, I am being fearful of "Killing" (i.e. PAIN), but not of "Dying" as a result of it. 

16 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Lately I checked it too by going through graveyard alone in the middle of night. But it was not a  Pakistani graveyard, but western Christian graveyard which was beautiful and atmosphere is certainly different than the Pakistani ones.

Are you sure you are not one of those things. :goodnight::yikes::phehe:

Soul is someone that every human has IMO. According to my tradition, every animal or object has souls but they are not conscious of them. Since they are not conscious they cant play with it, abuse it and so on. Humans have the ability to be conscious of their soul, at the least recognize it, deny it, and at worse give it in possession of other things such as the things you mentioned in this thread. Some of the people in great power have already given it to something else.

Nah don't believe in these things. As a kid I was scared of my cousin's dolls after watching those Chucky movies, felt they would suddenly spring into life and strangle me. 

Now I have no fear of so called paranormal stuff, pretty sure I can go to deserted spooky places and watch horror movies alone in a dark room at 3 a.m. I am scared of many things like height, snakes, confined space, Burqa clad ninjas etc but not ghosts/jinn/aatmas. 

Edited by Gollum

23 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Nah don't believe in these things. As a kid I was scared of my cousin's dolls after watching those Chucky movies, felt they would suddenly spring into life and strangle me. 

Now I have no fear of so called paranormal stuff, pretty sure I can go to deserted spooky places and watch horror movies alone in a dark room at 3 a.m. I am scared of many things like height, snakes, confined space, Burqa clad ninjas etc but not ghosts/jinn/aatmas. 

Perhaps you should be scared of one aatma

image.png.5c5945069615df56da95d0f739e52273.png

This aatma has the power to delay independence by 50 years and sacrifice millions of Indians at a white man's war. Twice.

Edited by Garuda

4 minutes ago, Garuda said:

This aatma has the power to delay independence by 50 years and sacrifice millions of Indians at a white man's war. Twice.

He is one of the greatest men to have taken birth, I have the highest regard for him.  Proud of Bapuji, immense honor that he took birth in my country :isalute:

13 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

How brave are you? 

Could you go alone in nights in the deserted places, famous for having some kind of effects of aatmas, jinns, ghosts ?

Could you see a horror film alone in a dark house without getting any kind of shivering? 

I wouldn't do any of those because there are far worse people than ghosts out there just waiting.

As a woman, ghosts are not the scariest and safety issues prevent us from doing any of this even in the day.

If you ask me....I would rather prefer to meet ghost than sick predators.

2 hours ago, Garuda said:

What nonsense, this post is the prime example of uneducated idiots who get their info from movies instead of actual books. One man delayed the independence by 50 years? lol get your head out of your rear end and educate yourself