velu

IPL M25 | Dum Biriyani vs Butter Chicken | Hyderabad | 26th April 8 PM !!!

:hs: vs :kp:

Request to Queens , dont trouble the golts !!! :phehe:

The likely XIs

Sunrisers Hyderabad: 1 Shikhar Dhawan, 2 Kane Williamson (capt), 3 Wriddhiman Saha (wk), 4 Manish Pandey, 5 Yusuf Pathan, 6 Deepak Hooda, 7 Mohammad Nabi, 8 Rashid Khan, 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Sandeep Sharma, 10 Siddarth Kaul, 11 Basil Thampi

Kings XI Punjab: 1 Chris Gayle/Aaron Finch, 2 KL Rahul (wk), 3 Mayank Agarwal, 4 David Miller/Marcus Stoinis, 5 Karun Nair, 6 Yuvraj Singh/Manoj Tiwary, 7 R Ashwin (capt), 8 Andrew Tye, 9 Barinder Sran, 10 Ankit Rajpoot, 11 Mujeeb ur Rahman

14 minutes ago, asterix said:

C’mon Dhokla has tadkaa and coriander on top of it..

This is as plain as Idly of Lakshmi Tiffin Centre, Hyderadbad... :agree:

Idly is not supposed to be eaten as it’s. So, it cannot be considered plain :nono: 

18 minutes ago, velu said:

i created a match thread 4 mins earlier @beetle  @maniac  :mad:

Did you write or have any one request you on the match allocation thread?

You want to open all threads.:((

Yeh kya baat hai.....

Don't be a thread hog....stick to opening your csk threads.:alberteinstein:or put your hand up in the allocation thread.

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

Velu ...this is very unfair ..

i didnt do anything .. i just merged my thread with his thread .. his thread came on top :dontknow: 

edit:-

i think my thread came on top , because my post was created first :phehe:

Edited by velu

2 minutes ago, velu said:

i didnt do anything .. i just merged my thread with his thread .. his thread came on top :dontknow: 

You should know how and which thread becomes main thread when you merge one into another.

It is confusing ...per itna bhi mushkil nahi hai.

If srh loses or you try jinxing or taunting  ...then you see.I will flood your posts with trolling .:whine:

Edited by beetle

19 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

maniac sends his delusional thoughts from his yahoo mail to his gmail with subject IPL script and then calls it "sources"

More like he sends an email to himself (same email address) from a laptop .... replies to it from phone and tab (sources)

9 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

maniac sends his delusional thoughts from his yahoo mail to his gmail with subject IPL script and then calls it "sources"

With 'CONFIDENTIAL' given in bold in the subject.

His Hotmail account is called 'Cricket Acumen 101' and that also sends frequent updates to his Gmail account.

Sunrisers Hyderabad: 1 Dhawan, 2 Williamson, 3 Saha, 4 Pandey, 5 Shakib, 6 Pathan, 7 Nabi, 8 Rashid, 9 Sandeep, 10 Basil, 11 Kaul

That's a very weak batting lineup. Not one outstanding T20 batsman. Dhawan, Williamson and Shakib are decent.

Guest, sign in to access all features.