Middle order problem for Punjab

Singh bling

Finch and Miller are clueless against spinners who turn it both ways, be it offies or leggies. Gayle and Rahul click, Punjab win. Otherwise the batting form of remaining batters is just not good enough.
Infact marcus stonis is better player of spin.

If finch is playing, he should open the innings and KLR has to come down. Instead of playing some flashy innings, he has to do the sheet-anchoring role.

They need to push the players to take responsibility

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

May be that's why CSK is winning regularly because every player is pushed to take responsibility and execute plan well

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

I mean, you don't need a master plan to tell professional cricketers that when the target is 135, don't throw your wicket away. That said, SRH bowled beautifully, not giving too many bad deliveries to hit. There is something about SRH given that they screwed over two teams in a row defending small targets.

3 hours ago, yoda said:

I mean, you don't need a master plan to tell professional cricketers that when the target is 135, don't throw your wicket away. That said, SRH bowled beautifully, not giving too many bad deliveries to hit. There is something about SRH given that they screwed over two teams in a row defending small targets.

Thing is if opposite team can restrict you to 132, then it is very much possible you can restrict them too and make match out of it on a deteriorating pitch. It's all about conditions. Same SRH bowlers were taken for plenty and same SRH bats almost chased that total.

His 'calibre' is only as an opener. He has no 'calibre' batting at number 5. its a different situation and you have to play differently 

Lot of players in this IPL are already batting out of their comfort zones and that include domestic players as well. He's an international player and should be able to bat at any given position atleast for 2-3 overs and not get out like some headless chicken in every match. 

Edited by Lannister