Sign in to follow this  
maniac

Please provide crow Biryani to people who call SRH a boring side

Their batting is shyte, hence called a boring team.

They are a bowling power house. Hence winning close, low scoring matches. They are still a boring side. 

Middle order of Pandey, Shakib, Yuchup, Nabi.... yawnnnn. I’m already sleeping

4 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Their batting is shyte, hence called a boring team.

They are a bowling power house. Hence winning close, low scoring matches. They are still a boring side. 

Middle order of Pandey, Shakib, Yuchup, Nabi.... yawnnnn. I’m already sleeping

Even their bowling is effective but boring. Sandeep Sharma, Siddharth kaul etc. They all have been fantastic but  boring to watch. 

3 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Even their bowling is effective but boring. Sandeep Sharma, Siddharth kaul etc. They all have been fantastic but  boring to watch. 

So basically you are saying that their batting and bowling are both zzzzzz and the team should be called the Lullaby XI? 

SRH boring? Lol ok. They have been winning nail bitters, demolishing teams with the balls and batting is clicking aswell. What IPL are you watching?
If any team is boring, it's RCB. Can't do jack with huge name players.
But they don't produce masaledar news off field. Like CSK's Dhoni - Bravo tension, KXIP's Priety-Sehwag spat etc.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

SRH boring? Lol ok. They have been winning nail bitters, demolishing teams with the balls and batting is clicking aswell. What IPL are you watching?

If any team is boring, it's RCB. Can't do jack with huge name players.

It takes two teams to make a nail bitter not one. For a nail bitter either both teams must be sh!T or good. In any case that's not the entertainment we are talking about. Other matches not including SRH have also been nail bitters. If anything it shows SRH has some serious weakness in their team which may or may not get exposed in future.

8 hours ago, Pollack said:

It takes two teams to make a nail bitter not one. For a nail bitter either both teams must be sh!T or good. In any case that's not the entertainment we are talking about. Other matches not including SRH have also been nail bitters. If anything it shows SRH has some serious weakness in their team which may or may not get exposed in future.

LOL what? I said they have been WINNING them. Didn't say their match is exciting because most of them are turning out to be one. Not sure what your argument is here 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

And what does Royal Challenge Bengaluru sound like? Lol sounds on the lines of Kingfisher calendar girls etc etc

All of the IPL team names are lame or wanabe . Lol I don't like RCB either , but they are probably somewhere in the middle behind Hyd and MI in lame category and behind kkr , dd and csk in wanabe ranking.

2 hours ago, jusarrived said:

All of the IPL team names are lame or wanabe . Lol I don't like RCB either , but they are probably somewhere in the middle behind Hyd and MI in lame category and behind kkr , dd and csk in wanabe ranking.

Mumbai Indians has to be the laziest name in the History of sports teams.

Millions of dollars to spend and they came up with this gem.

Mumbai Indians has to be the laziest name in the History of sports teams.
Millions of dollars to spend and they came up with this gem.
Ailaa ka idea...the old name Mumbai Razors was better though it sounds like a Gillette advert.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Ailaa ka idea...the old name Mumbai Razors was better though it sounds like a Gillette advert.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

LMAO Razors :hysterical:

And what does Tendi knows about things other than batting

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Perfect world we should just walk all over them but SCRIPT!!!

hey look at the bright side might inspire Dhoni to retire on a high :pray:

Not happening. If they somehow cheat to win, yet again, we might see Raina and jaddu back in the odi team :fear:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.