Special medical treatment for PAKs

cricketrulez

why are there so many wkk bootlickers fighting over each other to provide preferential medical treatment to paks over many indian patients waiting in line? 

Should strip medical license if they don't show same dedication to Indian patients.

Why can't these paks accept allahs decision and die in peace

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mumbai/cover-story/heart-knows-no-borders/articleshow/63931839.cms

Bolke kya fayda, someone would label you a warmonger and thank the stars that you are not running the govt. 

The lives of these patients is more important to save than those who had been languishing in Pak jails since '71.

I'm sick of these goodwill **** which has got us nothing but more bloodshed in return.

I wouldn't put it that way but I understand your sentiment. Our doctors should be treating Indian patients first. Who knows this could be a PR stunt to develop "aman ki asha" but it is disgusting to see Fortis provide them free care but rob Indians for medical care :facepalm:

If they ( fortis)are providing free care..

It is coming from the pockets of Indian patients .

This should be investigated.

I have nothing against Pak or any other countries patients. Give them visa but don't make them cut queue by pushing Indian patients back.

Nor give them cheaper treatment by taking more  from Indian patients in some way or the other.

Govt hospitals should be for Indians only as they are over crowded and subsidized by public money.

Well he’s not asked for any financial assistance. Also he’s to wait for a heart donor once his turn comes after Indian patients.

no harm in giving him medical visa as he’s been a sporting icon. If he’s given a visa, would Pakistan, Pakistani Sporstmen (Like Afrifi & Hassan Ali), and general public be thankful to Indian Govt? Or does he’s to take permission from Hafiz Saeed to go for treatment under a Kashmir Oppressive regime? I don’t think Pakistanis would like him to get treatment in India. 

This definitely comes from their (hospital's) PR wing, Fortis' haramkhori was well evident from the Gurgaon hospital, even the Haryana govt was considering canceling its license. I'm not sure if something was actually done about it, these hospitals are known to settle out of court with hush money in the high profile cases. Then they follow up with random marketing acts like this one. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the Indian govt has a role to play in all of this, it gives them the high horse when bickering over padosis on the international forum.

To those who follow hockey, this Mansoor Ahmed was an obnoxious chewt in his playing days, rabid India hater just like rest of 90s Pak hockey players....classless, abusive team that was. These Hasan Alis and Afridis are bachchas compared to their 90s hockey team in terms of viciousness, moreover we were their whipping boys back then, so unka ghamand aur bhi zyaada thaa. I have sympathy for his medical problem but he should look elsewhere, may be Dubai or Singapore. We have enough poor patients struggling for treatment, and current Indo-Pak tension doesn't allow space for aman ki asha festivals. If Pak can learn to behave India will take 10 steps forward in the quest for good relations, you can't kill our people and expect favors at the same time.  

Coming to hospitals like Fortis and Apollo, these guys leave no stone unturned to fleece our people. I have personal experience with Apollo guys and lemme tell ya all, those guys are unapologetic thieves, get yourselves checked in govt hospitals but never there. Loot loot ke kangal bana denge....organized systematic loot and plunder all the way up. They treat middle class/poor Indian patients as dirt yet roll out red carpet for our enemies (for free). Apollo Delhi last year treated a Bangladeshi terrorist for free (media blackout, imagine if it had happened under MMS !!!!), a man who has Indian blood on his hands, a man who after treatment organized riots against Hindus in his country. Our poor aren't allowed to step foot in their premises but anti India forces get the royal treatment. Yahi aukaat hai in haraamkhoron ki. And kick to GOI and that churail Sushma Swaraj for enabling the visa process, Sushma ji has made it her life goal to only serve Pakistanis and neglect overseas Indians. 

To those who follow hockey, this Mansoor Ahmed was an obnoxious chewt in his playing days, rabid India hater just like rest of 90s Pak hockey players....classless, abusive team that was. These Hasan Alis and Afridis are bachchas compared to their 90s hockey team in terms of viciousness, moreover we were their whipping boys back then, so unka ghamand aur bhi zyaada thaa. I have sympathy for his medical problem but he should look elsewhere, may be Dubai or Singapore. We have enough poor patients struggling for treatment, and current Indo-Pak tension doesn't allow space for aman ki asha festivals. If Pak can learn to behave India will take 10 steps forward in the quest for good relations, you can't kill our people and expect favors at the same time.  

Coming to hospitals like Fortis and Apollo, these guys leave no stone unturned to fleece our people. I have personal experience with Apollo guys and lemme tell ya all, those guys are unapologetic thieves, get yourselves checked in govt hospitals but never there. Loot loot ke kangal bana denge....organized systematic loot and plunder all the way up. They treat middle class/poor Indian patients as dirt yet roll out red carpet for our enemies (for free). Apollo Delhi last year treated a Bangladeshi terrorist for free (media blackout, imagine if it had happened under MMS !!!!), a man who has Indian blood on his hands, a man who after treatment organized riots against Hindus in his country. Our poor aren't allowed to step foot in their premises but anti India forces get the royal treatment. Yahi aukaat hai in haraamkhoron ki. And kick to GOI and that churail Sushma Swaraj for enabling the visa process, Sushma ji has made it her life goal to only serve Pakistanis and neglect overseas Indians. 

Our peaceniks logic be like: Why should ordinary aawam of Pakistanis suffer just because specific groups & military is involved in bloodshed in India? Its not their fault at all, so they shouldn't be punished for the crimes not committed by them.
One of my closest friend has worked in Pharma sector & weekly twice used to visit BGS hospital in Bengaluru. He used to tell me the unethical practices which are being followed in these private hospitals. Hundreds of patients from Pak, if not thousands, daily visit these hospitals across all over our country.These hospitals definitely do a lot of PR & know how to get their share of publicity. Remember baby Noor being treated in 2003 in Bengaluru & the amount of media coverage which was generated.
Its not like these patients are treated for completely free, but many NGO's & other groups provide financial assistance to them. Also, Indian govt tries to woo these people for medical tourism & boosting its image.

Our peaceniks logic be like: Why should ordinary aawam of Pakistanis suffer just because specific groups & military is involved in bloodshed in India? Its not their fault at all, so they shouldn't be punished for the crimes not committed by them.
One of my closest friend has worked in Pharma sector & weekly twice used to visit BGS hospital in Bengaluru. He used to tell me the unethical practices which are being followed in these private hospitals. Hundreds of patients from Pak, if not thousands, daily visit these hospitals across all over our country.These hospitals definitely do a lot of PR & know how to get their share of publicity. Remember baby Noor being treated in 2003 in Bengaluru & the amount of media coverage which was generated.
Its not like these patients are treated for completely free, but many NGO's & other groups provide financial assistance to them. Also, Indian govt tries to woo these people for medical tourism & boosting its image.

I think there needs to be a commission that gives quotas to the hospitals to treat foreigners for free over paying customers. India is a free country. A private hospital is not obligated to treat an Indian over a foreigner, if both are paying customers. Its first come, first serve to ALL. 

However, it is true that India is a medical tourism country and given the quality of our physicians and the difference in prices, India can make a LOT of money via medical tourism. To promote said tourism, India needs to allow a certain quota for hospitals to treat foreigners for free. if the quota is set, then it will automatically be famous people (in their homelands atleast), forgotten heroes or the tear-jerkers like 'baby with unique condition/person with unique condition that is debilitating'. All these, are basically advertisement investment. 

But it definitely needs to be regulated.

I think there needs to be a commission that gives quotas to the hospitals to treat foreigners for free over paying customers. India is a free country. A private hospital is not obligated to treat an Indian over a foreigner, if both are paying customers. Its first come, first serve to ALL. 

However, it is true that India is a medical tourism country and given the quality of our physicians and the difference in prices, India can make a LOT of money via medical tourism. To promote said tourism, India needs to allow a certain quota for hospitals to treat foreigners for free. if the quota is set, then it will automatically be famous people (in their homelands atleast), forgotten heroes or the tear-jerkers like 'baby with unique condition/person with unique condition that is debilitating'. All these, are basically advertisement investment. 

But it definitely needs to be regulated.

They can be from friendly/neutral countries instead of Pakistanis or Bangladeshi clerics associated with Mujahideen groups.  

They can be from friendly/neutral countries instead of Pakistanis or Bangladeshi clerics associated with Mujahideen groups.  

yea, clerics and stuff are definite no-no. But a Pak or BD person, especially a needy special case scenario or a famous person, does serve as great PR in those countries. 

yea, clerics and stuff are definite no-no. But a Pak or BD person, especially a needy special case scenario or a famous person, does serve as great PR in those countries. 

Nonsense. Paks are untrustworthy murderous rats. Leave them to the fate Allah has chosen for them

Nonsense. Paks are untrustworthy murderous rats. Leave them to the fate Allah has chosen for them

So let me get it straight- 200 million Paks are murderers ? Like yea, i get it- they are  citizes of a hostile nation. But if by treating one or two strategically, it gets our name out there, its well worth the effort. Automatically improves our brand-name(also serves as publicity function) and diminishes Pakistan's at the same time. But as i said, quota is required to be regulated. But this is for free stuff only.

I dont have a problem with as many Paks paying $$ to get treatment done here. Money in our pocket and out of theirs is pretty much the best case scenario for dealing with that nation. 

Edited by Muloghonto

So let me get it straight- 200 million Paks are murderers ? Like yea, i get it- they are  citizes of a hostile nation. But if by treating one or two strategically, it gets our name out there, its well worth the effort. Automatically improves our brand-name(also serves as publicity function) and diminishes Pakistan's at the same time. But as i said, quota is required to be regulated. But this is for free stuff only.

I dont have a problem with as many Paks paying $$ to get treatment done here. Money in our pocket and out of theirs is pretty much the best case scenario for dealing with that nation. 

Yup, by bet is all 200million celebrate and justify events such as mumbai massacre. That makes them murderous bastards in my book.

Not sure what PR you are talking about. I'm not the rest of the world gives a crap oneway or another. If anything, it projects the image of India as a soft gutless nation. there are poorer nations and more needy people in the world than the terrorist paks.

Most of paks get free treatment. Only fraction pay and that Indian citizen rates.not medical tourist rates.

* them and let them rot.

This is only for PR within India itself. Now they created a controversy they will get their hospital's name shared on social media and news channels.

The real medical tourism is from countries with strong currency vs the INR, like the US. Pak gives little in terms of medical tourism. 

This is only for PR within India itself. Now they created a controversy they will get their hospital's name shared on social media and news channels.

The real medical tourism is from countries with strong currency vs the INR, like the US. Pak gives little in terms of medical tourism. 

Actually you are wrong here .Medical tourism is from country which are behind India .I live in Gurgaon and had several vists in most of hospitals , Medanta , Artemis etc etc.You can visit them any day and you wil find 30-50% patients foreigners.They mostly are from muslim countries Irani, North Africans etc etc .I had rarely seen whites

Actually you are wrong here .Medical tourism is from country which are behind India .I live in Gurgaon and had several vists in most of hospitals , Medanta , Artemis etc etc.You can visit them any day and you wil find 30-50% patients foreigners.They mostly are from muslim countries Irani, North Africans etc etc .I had rarely seen whites

I think Iranian and North African currencies are stronger than ruppee no? 

My experience was opposite, I've only seen a few whites who came for medical tourism where I work.

I found some info on this

https://www.imtj.com/news/india-medical-tourism-statistics-released/

While one in three foreign patients in Indian hospitals were from Bangladesh, at 165,000 - only 58,300 of these were true medical tourists on a medical visa.

Other top nations for medical visas

• Afghanistan: 29,492
  • Iraq: 9,131
  • Nigeria: 5,994
  • Kenya: 3,240
  • Pakistan: 1,921

seems basically South Asia and Africa

I guess I was just the outlier seeing white patients where I was :((

I found some info on this

https://www.imtj.com/news/india-medical-tourism-statistics-released/

While one in three foreign patients in Indian hospitals were from Bangladesh, at 165,000 - only 58,300 of these were true medical tourists on a medical visa.

Other top nations for medical visas

• Afghanistan: 29,492
  • Iraq: 9,131
  • Nigeria: 5,994
  • Kenya: 3,240
  • Pakistan: 1,921

seems basically South Asia and Africa

I guess I was just the outlier seeing white patients where I was :((

Good. 
We should focus on Bangladesh, Afghanistan and the African countries. Surprised that Nepal is not on the list.