Avesh Khan bowling close to 150 k in IPL 2018

Who are your fastest, may be medium spinner bhuvi (even afridi bowls faster than him :cantstop:), mindless hardick who cant even a bowl an over without conceding a boundry:cantstop:, Bumrah the no ball master :cantstop: and Unadkat the indian starc wale :cantstop:

Abeh trolling se pahele apnee team ko pahele dekhen :finger: 

Bhuvi is better and faster than 99% of the bowlers you have ever produced, Bumrah is the no. 1 odi bowler in the world abey bhonke ne se pehle bumrah ki ranking to dekh leta, Shami is the best asian fast bowler playing currently, even a useless unadkat is way better than your phateechar amir, abey muh kholne se pehle apni bowling ki aukaat to dekh :finger: 

Imran Khan was the game changer for Pakistan though. He mentored Wasim and Waqar. But after these 4, Pakistan hasnt been able to carry its legacy. On the other hand, while Indians still produce good to great batsmen, they have turned their weakness to their strength and we now have numerous bowlers who can be called classy. 

The gap has been reducing since 2000 and now India is just ahead. Going forward, it will be tough for Pakistan to match India's fast bowling resources

Some what of your comments I agree but above highlighted areas are disagree.

1. Pakistan hasnt been able to carry its legacy - Pakistan always produce world class fast bowlers and there is a huge competition among bowlers (unlike india) to be in the side. So best will be picked. Example is junaid & irfan who are unable to find places in the side due to not consistent performances. Our PSL produced lot of new talent. Also note there can't be fast bowlers alone win matches without spinners. We have kept producing great spinners like Yasir Shah,Shadab Khan,etc.

2. we now have numerous bowlers who can be called classy. - Based on domestic performances like IPL non of your bowlers are classy. 11 Crore IPL bowler was trashed during last international T20 series by lower rank side like Bangladesh. So IPL performance cannot compare with international performance and never assume.

3. it will be tough for Pakistan to match India's fast bowling resources. - I have a simple question, why those resources couldnt restrict weak batting line up like pakistan in CT final? However our resources were able to defend that target  convincingly. :cantstop:

Some what of your comments I agree but above highlighted areas are disagree.

1. Pakistan hasnt been able to carry its legacy - Pakistan always produce world class fast bowlers and there is a huge competition among bowlers (unlike india) to be in the side. So best will be picked. Example is junaid & irfan who are unable to find places in the side due to not consistent performances. Our PSL produced lot of new talent. Also note there can't be fast bowlers alone win matches without spinners. We have kept producing great spinners like Yasir Shah,Shadab Khan,etc.

2. we now have numerous bowlers who can be called classy. - Based on domestic performances like IPL non of your bowlers are classy. 11 Crore IPL bowler was trashed during last international T20 series by lower rank side like Bangladesh. So IPL performance cannot compare with international performance and never assume.

3. it will be tough for Pakistan to match India's fast bowling resources. - I have a simple question, why those resources couldnt restrict weak batting line up like pakistan in CT final? However our resources were able to defend that target  convincingly. :cantstop:

Point 1 - Currently, the fast bowling pool of Pakistan is poor. Not only are all the bowlers medium fast to fast medium, they dont have quality. Apart from Hassan and to a little extent Amir, there are none who are going to carry your team. So don't close your eyes to the obvious.

Point 2- I think you havent watched the matches or just been to biased watching it.

Point 3- The world didnt end with CT finals. That was just one day and btw, our best bowlers were not playing in the team. 

You can close your eyes to the facts and be in your dream land, or you can just face the facts. The choice is yours.

Bhuvi is better and faster than 99% of the bowlers you have ever produced, Bumrah is the no. 1 odi bowler in the world abey bhonke ne se pehle bumrah ki ranking to dekh leta, Shami is the best asian fast bowler playing currently, even a useless unadkat is way better than your phateechar amir, abey muh kholne se pehle apni bowling ki aukaat to dekh :finger: 

Ok troller you and your phateechar bowlers won the thread. :clap:Happy now? :cantstop: I dont have time to discuss important things with a troller like you. We need to behave like adults here rather like brainless kids. Anyway still I cant stop my laugh for what you mentioned earlier about your phast bowlers. :hysterical: Nice joke yaar. keep it up.:two_thumbs_up:

Ok troller you and your phateechar bowlers won the thread. :clap:Happy now? :cantstop: I dont have time to discuss important things with a troller like you. We need to behave like adults here rather like brainless kids. Anyway still I cant stop my laugh for what you mentioned earlier about your phast bowlers. :hysterical: Nice joke yaar. keep it up.:two_thumbs_up:

heheh bhaag gya , abey jaate jaate ye to bata amir ki ranking kya hai :hysterical: I'll give you a hint, that phateechar isn't even in the top 20 in any format :hehe:

Point 3- The world didnt end with CT finals. That was just one day and btw, our best bowlers were not playing in the team. 

Who are your best bowlers then?:cantstop: Its a final and everybody knows that team will pick their best bowlers to grab that trophy. BTW don't close your eyes without accepting the real facts. :cantstop:

heheh bhaag gya , abey jaate jaate ye to bata amir ki ranking kya ha:hysterical: I'll give you a hint, that phateechar isn't even in the top 20 in any format :hehe:

He was in the rankings when he came to international cricket you were a kid those days dont know much about cricket :cantstop:.  He will again come to top 10 bowlers soon. Watch out you troller :cantstop:

Avesh Khan can bowl quick alright. The question is

1. Will he continue to bowl quick if he gets an injury and comes back later

2. Can he bowl the right line and length consistently to build up pressure

3. Can he guage the batsmen and know how to build a trap for him

Some bowlers are ok with no.1 question. 2 and 3 best one we had was Kapil Dev and Zaheer Khan.

3. it will be tough for Pakistan to match India's fast bowling resources. - I have a simple question, why those resources couldnt restrict weak batting line up like pakistan in CT final? However our resources were able to defend that target  convincingly:cantstop:

What a stupid question .India defeated West Indies in 1983 when they had Roberts , Holding , Garner and Marshall , while India had  Kapil , Amarnath , Sandhu and Binny.Now which person in right mind will say that Indian bowling attack was better

What a stupid question .India defeated West Indies in 1983 when they had Roberts , Holding , Garner and Marshall , while India had  Kapil , Amarnath , Sandhu and Binny.Now which person in right mind will say that Indian bowling attack was better

Ok you tell me how many indian bowlers career finished by other batsmen? In Pakistan there are non of fast bowlers career was finished by batsmen. But in India specially everybody knows careers of prabakar,venki,RP,ect were destroyed by other countries batsmen like jayasuriya. So can you tell me why then your so called better bowlers couldn't survive against mediocre player like jayasuriya where he was all the way ducks when he faced to Waqar and Wasim. :cantstop:

Criteria is if a bowler is a legend that fans accept where then they are called as world class. Not only pakistan there are world class bowlers in other countries as well. Example:McGrath, Lee, Donald, Walsh, Marshal, lillee, etc

Razzaq is not accepted by non-Pakistanis as a "great" bowler.  He was a very useful allrounder who's more famous for his slogging than his trundlery bowling.  Was he able to to bowl quick early on? sure.  But by no means does he count as a "great bowler".  Just like the likes of Barbie Azum isn't a top class bat.  Whether delusional greenbros can digest that fact or not, is not really relevant.

Ok you tell me how many indian bowlers career finished by other batsmen? In Pakistan there are non of fast bowlers career was finished by batsmen. But in India specially everybody knows careers of prabakar,venki,RP,ect were destroyed by other countries batsmen like jayasuriya. So can you tell me why then your so called better bowlers couldn't survive against mediocre player like jayasuriya where he was all the way ducks when he faced to Waqar and Wasim. :cantstop:

Wasim and Waqar are accepted as Great by most cricket experts.I just asked you about Gul and Razzaq , you did not reply, then I read about you bragging of just 1 game of CT , so I show you example of 1983 when Indian bowling and even batting was way below Windies but still India emerged as Champions

Bowlers are gauged based on international cricket.

In tests we have 3 pacers who average less than 29  now.

In ODIs, we have 2 pacers who average less than 26 now.

Edited by express bowling

This thread is not about Pakistani seamers ... but the Pakistani gentleman is derailing it.

This thread is about Avesh Khan.

On 30th April, Avesh bowled superbly. 

In a match where the opposition had scored at 10.5  rpo ... with Boult and Plunkett being super expensive ...  Avesh gave away just 7 rpo.

He was difficult to get away, whether it was Faf, Watson or Dhoni batting.

He was bowling good inswinging yorkers, getting steep bounce off length balls too and bowled in good areas at high pace.

I liked his good length channel deliveries.

Edited by express bowling

Wasim and Waqar are accepted as Great by most cricket experts.I just asked you about Gul and Razzaq , you did not reply, then I read about you bragging of just 1 game of CT , so I show you example of 1983 when Indian bowling and even batting was way below Windies but still India emerged as Champions

The lack of reply means Gul and Razzaq were ordinary bowlers not in the league of Wasim/Waqar. Wasim was not express but in the 135-145 range. And he hid the ball and with a quick arm action can deceive any batsmen and especially he didnt let the tail wag. Teams can go from 250/6 and all out for 270.

I like how he slips gul and razzaq into the atg bowlers list and babar azam into kohli, smith, abdv, williamson list. anything to suit his agenda :phehe:

Jaysuriya  mauled Wasim waqar to dust as well but as usual the delusional Neighbours are blindfolded to those facts they keep on pointing Indians and mocking, this is where there fans are ATGs..we moved on but the green algaes kept  living in past ...

seems like the debate has gone nowhere -

ipl is giving great incentive for young kids to bowl - its easier to bowl fast or bowl spin then to be a quality bat ( gestation period , years of training and exposure - an avg bat will take about 600 matches to become world class ) a wasim akram can just go and bowl and become world class ..

now reason india started producimg fast bolers is bcci- the support to come back after injury was never there . pakistanis were blessed to have stronger built bowlers . indian bowlers are still not as strongly built but are being bred .. 

if u breed you will have a consistent lineup - go anywhere in india and u will see kids wanting to bowl fast - 

pakistan will have some good bowlers always and will win here and there . but last 10 years india has clearly performed well across all three formarts and bcci will ensure the factory doesnt stop