Expect mumbai indians to rise like some phoenix from the ashes !!!

velu

Just a slight delay in payments to umpires. In the end checks reached just on time, been processed by the banks and deposited in recipient umpires and broadcasters accoutns. All is good here on

Is it still the 1990's in Chennai? :confused:

Over here we have IMPS/NEFT/PayTM etc. No one writes cheques for all this any more. 

Is it still the 1990's in Chennai? :confused:

Over here we have IMPS/NEFT/PayTM etc. No one writes cheques for all this any more. 

NEFT/RTGS cutoff time got over even before the match started .. we got limits in IMPS trasnfer  :p: 

i think bambanis should apply for a banking license 

Let us not talk about this until we see at least two more victories for MI. Their batting is too bad this time (i.e. no stability) and we have to wait until at least next few matches if they are really on the rise. But if they win next three matches ( let us say) they might get into unstoppable mode. But we are far from concluding that. 

If IPL decides to change whole set of umpires, this is not happening. Bambis are a NOTHING team without cheating and paying off umpires. PROVEN FACT

Look at RCB game. They even influenced broadcasters

Proven where?

In the make believe court that exists only in your imagination?

Or a real, court, you know, like the one that established that Meiyappan called a bookie and a middle man 50 times in the span of a few hours during and before a CSK game trying to hedge bets?

Proven where?

In the make believe court that exists only in your imagination?

Or a real, court, you know, like the one that established that Meiyappan called a bookie and a middle man 50 times in the span of a few hours during and before a CSK game trying to hedge bets?

In most nations, a doctored youtube video is not considered as proof in a court of law. I don't know what you are trying to prove here by posting a random youtube vid.

The fact of the matter is, and it pains me saying it, that CSK management have been found guilty and complicit by the courts of this nation. Not to mention the whole conflict of interest when Sreeni was heading the BCCI and had an IPL franchise.

Unless you may crow all you want about Mumbai cheating/bribing/Bambani/Mafia etc, but it is difficult to take any of that as anything other than unsubstantiated allegations, unless a court or an equivalent body confirms your allegations. 

Bambani has more money that BCCI. The officials and broadcasting team can be bought with Junior Bambani's pocket money. :money:

Mallya's probably broke (relative to his old self). Lot of his properties have been attached, assets seized etc.

Tomorrow's game absolutely crucial. Whoever loses is all but mathematically knocked out of the qualifiers.

RCB has zero chance. They just don't have the personnel anymore. Previous years they at least had the batting might (Gayle, Kohli, DeVilliers, Rahul, Watson) that when they are on a roll, they can outbat the opposition and could win 4-5 games in a row. This year no chance, both batting and bowling is super weak.

MI has the team. No shortage of match winners. They were unfortunate to lose 4 close games on the trot. But they've been doing this, coming back from the brink, year on year. This time it may be a little too much to expect to do it again.

I hope MI wins against the pathetic RCB and breathes some life into the middle of points table.