Sign in to follow this  
velu

Expect mumbai indians to rise like some phoenix from the ashes !!!

Just a slight delay in payments to umpires. In the end checks reached just on time, been processed by the banks and deposited in recipient umpires and broadcasters accoutns. All is good here on

Is it still the 1990's in Chennai? :confused:

Over here we have IMPS/NEFT/PayTM etc. No one writes cheques for all this any more. 

Is it still the 1990's in Chennai? :confused:

Over here we have IMPS/NEFT/PayTM etc. No one writes cheques for all this any more. 

NEFT/RTGS cutoff time got over even before the match started .. we got limits in IMPS trasnfer  :p: 

i think bambanis should apply for a banking license 

Let us not talk about this until we see at least two more victories for MI. Their batting is too bad this time (i.e. no stability) and we have to wait until at least next few matches if they are really on the rise. But if they win next three matches ( let us say) they might get into unstoppable mode. But we are far from concluding that. 

If IPL decides to change whole set of umpires, this is not happening. Bambis are a NOTHING team without cheating and paying off umpires. PROVEN FACT

Look at RCB game. They even influenced broadcasters

Proven where?

In the make believe court that exists only in your imagination?

Or a real, court, you know, like the one that established that Meiyappan called a bookie and a middle man 50 times in the span of a few hours during and before a CSK game trying to hedge bets?

Proven where?

In the make believe court that exists only in your imagination?

Or a real, court, you know, like the one that established that Meiyappan called a bookie and a middle man 50 times in the span of a few hours during and before a CSK game trying to hedge bets?

In most nations, a doctored youtube video is not considered as proof in a court of law. I don't know what you are trying to prove here by posting a random youtube vid.

The fact of the matter is, and it pains me saying it, that CSK management have been found guilty and complicit by the courts of this nation. Not to mention the whole conflict of interest when Sreeni was heading the BCCI and had an IPL franchise.

Unless you may crow all you want about Mumbai cheating/bribing/Bambani/Mafia etc, but it is difficult to take any of that as anything other than unsubstantiated allegations, unless a court or an equivalent body confirms your allegations. 

Bambani has more money that BCCI. The officials and broadcasting team can be bought with Junior Bambani's pocket money. :money:

Mallya's probably broke (relative to his old self). Lot of his properties have been attached, assets seized etc.

Wasnt the match over before even RCB started batting... ? What do they gain by bribing the umpires when they know that even a  Galli-x1 can beat Kohli's boys .. :(

Tomorrow's game absolutely crucial. Whoever loses is all but mathematically knocked out of the qualifiers.

RCB has zero chance. They just don't have the personnel anymore. Previous years they at least had the batting might (Gayle, Kohli, DeVilliers, Rahul, Watson) that when they are on a roll, they can outbat the opposition and could win 4-5 games in a row. This year no chance, both batting and bowling is super weak.

MI has the team. No shortage of match winners. They were unfortunate to lose 4 close games on the trot. But they've been doing this, coming back from the brink, year on year. This time it may be a little too much to expect to do it again.

I hope MI wins against the pathetic RCB and breathes some life into the middle of points table.

RCB has zero chance. They just don't have the personnel anymore. Previous years they at least had the batting might (Gayle, Kohli, DeVilliers, Rahul, Watson) that when they are on a roll, they can outbat the opposition and could win 4-5 games in a row. This year no chance, both batting and bowling is super weak.

MI has the team. No shortage of match winners. They were unfortunate to lose 4 close games on the trot. But they've been doing this, coming back from the brink, year on year. This time it may be a little too much to expect to do it again.

I hope MI wins against the pathetic RCB and breathes some life into the middle of points table.

Youve to think like a Bookie... Most people will put their money on MI for this match. But the Bookie will win at the end... :money:

With Mumbai gone CSK can bully other teams with cheating, fixing and buying. Lungis must be more happy than Mumbai Indians disappointed. :biggrin:

ICF has only two groups of people - anti chuski and anti bambi.. so can't help it

Oh poor bamby do you need someone to hug. Go hug a pillow and eat some vada pav. its a sad day for bambi fans guys please calm down.

We won it like last year dude. The only thing bothers me is CSK has been given a free ride to buly other teams with their shameless cheating with the early exit of Mumbai. Hopefully captain Kohli uses some influence and restore the much needed cleanliness in IPL. Supporting Punjab or RCB now. :kp: or :rcb:

DRS finding them out. Cheater bambis can pay umpires but video will prove them wrong. Cheater Rohit should have walked like MSD does. Biggest inside edge

that was a great shot he played . lazy elegance was put in display so was his tailunt.

We won it like last year dude. The only thing bothers me is CSK has been given a free ride to buly other teams with their shameless cheating with the early exit of Mumbai. Hopefully captain Kohli uses some influence and restore the much needed cleanliness in IPL. Supporting Punjab or RCB now. :kp: or :rcb:

You won it last year because of cheating with umpires and replay operators showing wrong replays. This year you sucked despite the cheating. Now you are wishing for other teams to beat us so that you can live vicariously. Pathetic :phehe:

You won it last year because of cheating with umpires and replay operators showing wrong replays. This year you sucked despite the cheating. Now you are wishing for other teams to beat us so that you can live vicariously. Pathetic :phehe:

IQ level of a Chusky though. I am supporting the mentioned teams apart from Mumbai India(if miracle happens jio dan dana dan :phehe:)

for winning the IPL trophy not to win just against you. We have already done that. :laugh:

nah .. they can win all 6 sixes games and cna still qualify with good NRR

If that happens, it will come to light that they have been phixing all the time. How many times do they fall back and come back like Pakistans wounded tigers in the 92 wc. Surely it would be fixed and they should rename to Mumbai Pakistanis

IQ level of a Chusky though. I am supporting the mentioned teams apart from Mumbai India(if miracle happens jio dan dana dan :phehe:)

for winning the IPL trophy not to win just against you. We have already done that. :laugh:

If miracle happens it happens because of jio funds dhan dana dan. You will always hate us for consistent performance and we beat you too in 2010 when your god was playing :laugh:

If miracle happens it happens because of jio funds dhan dana dan. You will always hate us for consistent performance and we beat you too in 2010 when your god was playing :laugh:

Sachin is not my god. Never ever was. Not every MI fan is a sachin fanatic. I hate all fanatics be it Sachin, dhoni, kohli, dravid, ganguly or even joginder Sharma. Hate fanbois like you the most.

Sachin is not my god. Never ever was. Not every MI fan is a sachin fanatic. I hate all fanatics be it Sachin, dhoni, kohli, dravid, ganguly or even joginder Sharma. Hate fanbois like you the most.

Hate is a strong word brah. I hate the bambis for their cheating but not their fans who choose to give their money away to bambani. I tend to pity them for the exact reason you mentioned fanboism. I have never contributed anything to CSK kitty you can hardly call me a fanboi. It must be a bad time for you. Please accept my vada pav offerings.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.