Sign in to follow this  
velu

Expect mumbai indians to rise like some phoenix from the ashes !!!

Sachin is not my god. Never ever was. Not every MI fan is a sachin fanatic. I hate all fanatics be it Sachin, dhoni, kohli, dravid, ganguly or even joginder Sharma. Hate fanbois like you the most.

Hate is a strong word brah. I hate the bambis for their cheating but not their fans who choose to give their money away to bambani. I tend to pity them for the exact reason you mentioned fanboism. I have never contributed anything to CSK kitty you can hardly call me a fanboi. It must be a bad time for you. Please accept my vada pav offerings.

2 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Well, time to start rising. Need to win 6 out of 6.

Good news for MI is that Hardkock pandya found some form in the last game with a 50 and a 3-fer

They’ll win every game now like they did in 2014 and in 2015.

On 5/2/2018 at 12:12 AM, jalebi_bhai said:

30797589-ashtray-full-of-cigarettes-burn

From "Once upon a time in Mumbai"

Zindagi ho toh cigarette jaisi ... sari duniya raakh ki tarah neeche aur khud dhuen ke tarah upar

Edited by Mariyam

3 hours ago, Pollack said:

Stopped right there. Look who is talking about cheating.... A Chusky.... :hysterical:

Garuda rattled after this comment.Suddenly troll votes. So he can call mumbai indian fans Bambis but gets rattled when someone calls him chusky. He can say MI is a cheater team but gets rattled when shown which team is the actual king of cheating. Not done bro. 

IMG_20180505_134641.jpg

Edited by Pollack

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:24 PM, UnknownGenius said:

Just a slight delay in payments to umpires. In the end checks reached just on time, been processed by the banks and deposited in recipient umpires and broadcasters accoutns. All is good here on

Great job by bambis. Made all payments to umpires on time and results are there to see. Clear blatant wide in last over not given hehe

Cna't qualify without cheating

16 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

You seem to know an awful lot about rats from Mumbai slums and their constituent level of oil.

Was that your thesis topic at Anna University? :p:

I think he is using a protocol called optic nerve which enables camfection to turn on the front camera of the target without them knowing. He came to that conclusion based on those crappy images. 

I would suggest you to be in full make up 24x7 or he might end up capturing your Aadhar card like image :giggle:

Edited by Detonator

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

You seem to know an awful lot about rats from Mumbai slums and their constituent level of oil.

Was that your thesis topic at Anna University? :p:

Boring. Come up with a funny one

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.