Gautam Gambhir was dropped from Team India because of his 'attitude problem', says Sandeep Patil

Gollum

So it made him selfish and how do u exactly know he wasv unwilling  to move at 3, May be laxman had no issue to move at 3. Do u have any link to prove or it's just us hate to Sachin which is popping out.

Its just observation. You cannot have proof for what happened between closed doors and between players. And other players will be black balled if they commit heresy against Sachin by media backlash from bhakts like you. You are not a judge in some supreme court and you cannot say "prove it or fake". This is my opinion and shared by quite a few. Also read this from another poster

That was sad to watch. Dravid carried his bat and was exhausted yet he came again to open. Sachin vehemently refused to open that innings to give Dravid time to rest, very selfish thing to do. Also in that series Dravid was wrongly adjudged caught behind (ball hit his shoe laces) and wanted to review but SRT stopped him because he wanted review for himself, Sachin of 2011-13 was the most selfish cricketer the world has ever seen, quite unlike the 90s version.

Its not a question of hating. I see this repeated in this generation of cricketers. Your first post accused me of spouting rubbish so you are not going to be convinced even if I do happen to have locker room footage and audio.

Its just observation. You cannot have proof for what happened between closed doors and between players. And other players will be black balled if they commit heresy against Sachin by media backlash from bhakts like you. You are not a judge in some supreme court and you cannot say "prove it or fake". This is my opinion and shared by quite a few. Also read this from another poster

Its not a question of hating. I see this repeated in this generation of cricketers. Your first post accused me of spouting rubbish so you are not going to be convinced even if I do happen to have locker room footage and audio.

Y should I take up the other poster word, when u r opening threads with a narrow agenda to point out a certain player. Also I have given evidence that Sachin has already batted at different position when the team needed. May be team management did not want to change his batting position in test knowing he is the best batsmen in lineup and as dravid comes at one down so he is more suited to open the inning. Besides there were 4 other batters as well so y u r calling him only selfish. I m no bhakt but hate it when some no name would call goat who served nation for more than 20 yrs with utmost honesty. Had he been selfish would have never given up captaincy like Lara or would have fixed matches when most of his team mates were involved in it and no one would have dared to call him out just like someone called cool from some franchises CSK who he was VP.

I guess you have never been on a Pak forum.

I've been there for a long time. I had a message from a moderator that my complaint about my post responding in kind to a Pak poster (couldn't remember what it was about) that "blah blah...there will be some Pak bias because its a Pak forum after all". I checked after the CT17 where some posters were saying that site became hyper abusive following the PAK win. I could point out more and more and this is from a heavily moderated forum.

Y should I take up the other poster word, when u r opening threads with a narrow agenda to point out a certain player. Also I have given evidence that Sachin has already batted at different position when the team needed. May be team management did not want to change his batting position in test knowing he is the best batsmen in lineup and as dravid comes at one down so he is more suited to open the inning. Besides there were 4 other batters as well so y u r calling him only selfish. I m no bhakt but hate it when some no name would call goat who served nation for more than 20 yrs with utmost honesty. Had he been selfish would have never given up captaincy like Lara or would have fixed matches when most of his team mates were involved in it and no one would have dared to call him out just like someone called cool from some franchises CSK who he was VP.

You keep repeating about evidence about his ODI record. Im talking about his test record. Maybe you need to read carefully. Dravid doesnt like opening and VVS is unsuitable to play no.3 in english conditions. But due to a crisis, Dravid did open and Sachin should have moved to 3. Did you see the post from the other guy. You obviously didnt. This is because of your blind perception that Sachin can do no wrong. Your ARE a bhakt or at least engage in hero worship no matter how much you deny it. See him as a human and everyone can see his imperfections. We all have them. In case you dont see them, he is more of a robot than a god.

Edited by Garuda

You keep repeating about evidence about his ODI record. Im talking about his test record. Maybe you need to read carefully. Dravid doesnt like opening and VVS is unsuitable to play no.3 in english conditions. But due to a crisis, Dravid did open and Sachin should have moved to 3. Did you see the post from the other guy. You obviously didnt. This is because of your blind perception that Sachin can do no wrong. Your ARE a bhakt or at least engage in hero worship no matter how much you deny it. See him as a human and everyone can see his imperfections. We all have them. In case you dont see them, he is more of a robot than a god.

I keep saying abt odi just to open your eye that he was not reluctant as you r making him out. I have seen other poster comments as well, I can show u 1000 of post where people agreed that best batsmen in the lineup should not change their position and it doesn't make them selfish. If I m bhakt then u r certainly a blind heater, whose only agenda is to find fault in people who have brought laurel to the country. No one is perfect every one has some demerits it only shows he is human and no God. But calling someone selfish just to look different from masses  and tht to when no evidence to backup is pure hatred. Someone rightly called you a Pakistani otherwise no Indian would deny Sachin or any other greats contribution and call them selfish.

I've been there for a long time. I had a message from a moderator that my complaint about my post responding in kind to a Pak poster (couldn't remember what it was about) that "blah blah...there will be some Pak bias because its a Pak forum after all". I checked after the CT17 where some posters were saying that site became hyper abusive following the PAK win. I could point out more and more and this is from a heavily moderated forum.

And I have had my posts removed on that forum (unfairly) for criticising Indians.

Edited by cric_fan

I keep saying abt odi just to open your eye that he was not reluctant as you r making him out. I have seen other poster comments as well, I can show u 1000 of post where people agreed that best batsmen in the lineup should not change their position and it doesn't make them selfish. If I m bhakt then u r certainly a blind heater, whose only agenda is to find fault in people who have brought laurel to the country. No one is perfect every one has some demerits it only shows he is human and no God. But calling someone selfish just to look different from masses  and tht to when no evidence to backup is pure hatred. Someone rightly called you a Pakistani otherwise no Indian would deny Sachin or any other greats contribution and call them selfish.

You yourself keep hating on ATG Indian player like Dhoni every chance you get and then showing double standard when someone questions Sachin. See around yourself, there are 100s of posts filled with agenda against players other than Sachin, you seem to be enjoying and even participating in those agenda filled threads and posts. Why so much hypocracy bro?

Gambhir was the top bat in world for sometime. No one even came close to him as an opener. I understand our pakistani brethren hating him as he showed the whole green nation their rightful place. 

I dont think Sandip Patil ever recovered from the bouncer from Pascoe.

Edited by Khota

I have also seen him drop to 4 in ODIs when he was in England or new zealand. Surely it wasn't out of helping his teammates rather than throwing them to the fire. Yes you can show 1000 of posts from other people because they are all bhakts and will agree to your point of view. I'm not a hater I just dont like it that I go to a test match and watch them put individual records before team requirements. Now watch this video and tell me what you think 114 off 146 balls in 2012 against Bangladesh

I dont think anyone here has called me a Pakistani. You are daydreaming bhakt.

In my opinion he is the most hard working cricketer ile giving all for the team I have seen in the recent past .His commitment is something we  all love ... We don't know how true Mr patil is here ..though there must be some truth for sure .