Is RCB better off parting with ABV and Kohli?

G_B_

Good point. It will be easier for an average player to score better here. But they gotta select better than Morgan. There are many unsold. 

who else does give u captaincy option. They need overseas captaincy option ......I dnt see any indian captaincy option unless they take gambhir from DD who himself has become liability 

is their any other captaincy option which we arent looking at ?

who else does give u captaincy option. They need overseas captaincy option ......I dnt see any indian captaincy option unless they take gambhir from DD who himself has become liability 

is their any other captaincy option which we arent looking at ?

Hashim Amla has captaincy experience and had successful season last year.

Joe Root can be tried. 

I think they lack the home advantage that some of the other teams have.

Any visiting team can score big totals in bangalore. But winning at KKR, at Chennai or at Hyderabad's home ground is really difficult.

That’s the point , captains alone don’t win matches . Too many cards stacked against them . I say change the management . People who picked the rcb squad know jack  about chswammy and better know anything about Indian conditions . Why the hell donthey have vettori leading the affairs ?  He was never great white ball player anyway .... I say change the management. I

Hashim Amla has captaincy experience and had successful season last year.

Joe Root can be tried. 

the last time amla captained in India was one of the worst captaincy

root n amla can only bat in top and it will same issue top heavy ....niche kuch nhin

Morgan gives a good option in middle , in India its easy to find top order good option then middle n lower middle . Manan can have a good next season he is a talented batsman .....but they dnt even have options in middle order

the last time amla captained in India was one of the worst captaincy

root n amla can only bat in top and it will same issue top heavy ....niche kuch nhin

Morgan gives a good option in middle , in India its easy to find top order good option then middle n lower middle . Manan can have a good next season he is a talented batsman .....but they dnt even have options in middle order

With Amla they save money while getting runs. Savings  can be used to buy better bowlers at less price. When two players are given 28cr it spoils the purchase options 

With Amla they save money while getting runs. Savings  can be used to buy better bowlers at less price. When two players are given 28cr it spoils the purchase options 

amla is really good player n i really wanted him in IPL but he may be suited to a team like KKR n MI who are filled with explosive batsman

With RCB who already have de kock, abdv, kohli they need explosive batsman like a warner.......

Among amla, root, morgan only morgan fits under the criteria

he gives depth to their batting

give firepower

adds a leftie around abdv n kohli

Most of all he is a better captain

It is funny Punjab got inform Gayle at 2 crores. Here RCB are spending so much and getting so less in return as compared to price.

no one expected gayle to be buthurt and age is an overrated word, its basically about hunger

dhoni gayle watson are still doing well compare to yuvraj, bhajji n many coz they have the hunger

gayle was hungry n hurt and KXIP also did that for marketing purpose as said by sehwag even with yuvraj to , they got lucky that gayle was hurt 

RCB biggest mistake was letting go KL rahul, they cud have retained him in 7-8 crore as 3 retainee, MI n KKR spend money on their core n future

amla is really good player n i really wanted him in IPL but he may be suited to a team like KKR n MI who are filled with explosive batsman

With RCB who already have de kock, abdv, kohli they need explosive batsman like a warner.......

Among amla, root, morgan only morgan fits under the criteria

he gives depth to their batting

give firepower

adds a leftie around abdv n kohli

Most of all he is a better captain

Amla's game is more suited to Indian conditions imo as he is more wristy and also plays both pace and spin better than Morgan. He can be asset to any team. Last year he scored two tons in only 8 innings iirc 

no one expected gayle to be buthurt and age is an overrated word, its basically about hunger

dhoni gayle watson are still doing well compare to yuvraj, bhajji n many coz they have the hunger

gayle was hungry n hurt and KXIP also did that for marketing purpose as said by sehwag even with yuvraj to , they got lucky that gayle was hurt 

RCB biggest mistake was letting go KL rahul, they cud have retained him in 7-8 crore as 3 retainee, MI n KKR spend money on their core n future

Again how can they afford Rahul when they have paid so much to these two. You see the problem is how they are spending money as well as on how many players that much money is spent.

Again how can they afford Rahul when they have paid so much to these two. You see the problem is how they are spending money as well as on how many players that much money is spent.

MI retained rohit, bumrah, hardik n the RTM Krunal n pollard paid very heavy

KKR paid huge for 3-4 stars, almost half the purse

M not entirely in favour of this but then its KL rahul one the best indian batsman who has long future ahead. So it was easily possible 

Amla's game is more suited to Indian conditions imo as he is more wristy and also plays both pace and spin better than Morgan. He can be asset to any team. Last year he scored two tons in only 8 innings iirc 

yes he is , n he was terrific but he bats at same pace like kohli n de kock and in top 3 only

someone like morgan give team whole new dimension

Morgan might not suit KKR or MI, amla wud 

Morgan can suit punjab or even CSK