Sign in to follow this  
rkt.india

Delhi Daredevils vs CSK: 30th match (N), Indian Premier League at Pune, Apr 30 2018

On Friday, Delhi Daredevils did not look like the side that had just one win in six games. They did not look like they have had troubles with their batting line-up this season. They looked like they were a team that was strong not just on paper. It seemed like they were announcing their late but not-too-late arrival.

ad_2334743741.jpg

RVP_4817.jpg

maharashtra-cricket-association-stadium-dehu-road-pune-stadiums-zqcv3c.jpg

see-the-spot-hunger-turns-ms-dhoni-turns-into-a-warrior-king.jpg

Delhi Sultanate under Mamluk Dynasty.png

shreyas-iyer-1430240108 (1).jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

31-1024x576-1467870203 (1).jpg

Edited by rkt.india

Will CSK drop Shardul and play Asif today? Why is Dhoni not willing to take a punt? Punter alone does not the rights on it.

Shardul is India prospect, let him play and learn as much as possible.

Chahar is anyway out for 2 weeks, so there will be a forced change. I feel he will play Monu

Edited by Shunya

Will CSK drop Shardul and play Asif today? Why is Dhoni not willing to take a punt? Punter alone does not the rights on it.

they already have an injury in chahar so asif can take his place.

The way dhoni functions most likely he ll back thakur , wont make 2 changes in indian pace bowling lineup unless they decide to play lungi/wood/willey in place of tahir and karn in place of shardul

Shardul is India prospect, let him play and learn as much as possible.

Chahar is anyway out for 2 weeks, so there will be a forced change. I feel he will play Monu

yea monu is a also a good option , he gets bit of shape 

dhoni goes for control for among 2 whom so ever they feel has more control n variation CSK might go with him

Have a feeling DD will win, in t20 its about momentum and DD has got that now 

Depends if Dhoni agrees to the idea... Usually Dhoni doesn’t likes to lose against lowly teams, even if ‘asked to’. He only agrees to lose to traditional rivals...

Edited by asterix

Depends if Dhoni agrees to the idea... Usually Dhoni doesn’t likes to lose against lowly teams, even if ‘asked to’. He only agrees to lose to traditional rivals...

its not about dhoni only

DD has a lot of match winner and CSK has some loosers, not every day ull click like a team some day indiviudal brilliance will take the game away 

So even if u see CSK has been a gr8 team over the year still its never been dominating 

Sunny Deol dancing was funny but his acting in Border was damn good. Damini too. what an entry it was. Imagine Shahrukh Khan, Ranvir etc doing the role of soldier in Border. They don't even have that voice, the personality and natural aggression to do that kind of role. They will look like duplicate soldiers :giggle: and can't do justice to that role like Sunny did. Movie tickets at 15 rupees. Just awesome days. :p: Border was tax free, i think i watched it for even less.

Talking about soldiers, it reminds me of Preity Zinta's song. "Soldier, Soldier,"  . 

Back to cricket, CSK favorites imo. Have T20 superstars in Watson and Bravo. DD have none of those reputation. As a team CSK  are better. In Player to player comparison CSK  are best as well. Boult though will win in player to player  comparison with any of CSK pacers. Munro is topping T20 rankings but CSK batters apart from Billings are in better form than him.

Edited by Straight Drive

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.