Sign in to follow this  
sourab10forever

M31 | RCB v MI | Chinnasawamy 1st May 8 PM | #WeStillHope

Tim Southies would leak runs on other pitches. This year not a single side is balanced overall by the looks of it. Quality is actually low and well distributed. Hence many close games.

I said Tim Southee may get into KKR because their overseas pacer has been bad this season (M Johnson, T Curran)

I think CSK, MI and KKR are balanced sides.

Right bambi fans must have been butthurt and they flagged a bunch of posts. i have a sneaky feeling that this is also run by bambani money.

Absolutely. Laaloo and his gang manipulates posting on this forum. As you can see if you hate Dhoni and CSK, you will be cherished and supported or else be ready for posts, threads getting deleted and obviously being hounded by the mob. They will try to act like they are neutral but obviously the hate is too strong to not be seen.

Southee/Woakes/ABD/Grandhomme should be the combo... Parthiv cannot do worse than QDK

Don't mind Parthiv as a batsman compared to QDK this season, but Parthiv isnt good enough as a keeper i think

How bad do you have to be to lose to RCB without AB?

If one selects passengers like Pollard and expect good results then even a pathetic RCB will fancy chances against it. 

MI has been disgusting this season. The difference between previous seasons where Mumbai made a comeback and this season is MI never made any attempt to find right combinations this season. They made few changes and mostly cosmetic and batting order made no sense. Sometimes Ishan is opening, doing good, the other match he is in middle order. 

whenever we were playing we were consistently in the playoffs. What where yo doing from the start. You had mini me who played for himself and didnt even qualify. Again he scored a 100 in a IPL match which he ended up losing. Match loser :hysterical:

Yes when CSK was not serving ban due to match fixing it was choking consistently in play offs. 

Every time i watch Umesh steaming in i can't help wonder how effective he would have been in SA where pitches were juiced up. :(

Exactly, how could Shastri and Kohli have not used him. One has to question the brains in selecting the final 11

Exactly, how could Shastri and Kohli have not used him. One has to question the brains in selecting the final 11

The same brains that chose to play Rohit in the XI ahead of Rahane because "nobody had Rahane in their starting XI"

The same brains that chose to play Rohit in the XI ahead of Rahane because "nobody had Rahane in their starting XI"

Even with RCB one can clearly see he has issues with team selection. Even for CT, he picked Ashwin despite he was so off color against  Srilanka.  He depended on Baz today. In ODIs he depends on Dhoni. I am not sure he can operate without  help from someone. 

Yes when CSK was not serving ban due to match fixing it was choking consistently in play offs. 

Are you butthurt about the loss even after bambani piled up the money to cheat their way into the playoffs. CSK was consistently in the playoffs and they won in 10 and 11.

It is a mediocre total on this Chinna stadium

it was not. It was 10-15 above par total.  This was not the same pitch, more like those pitches like last year.

Edited by rkt.india

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.