Sign in to follow this  
velu

I am in awe of MS Dhoni's calmness : Watson !!!

Pretty sure a part of the CSK contract states "If you are a part of the CSK family, you must provide at least one media interview praising MSD"

Add Indian contract as well.

Velu is trolling some. Everyone is falling for it. Anyway Pant/Samson/Isan/DK all of them are doing well. It will come down to who does the keeping best.  Dhoni will eventually have to leave. We are in safe hands. Saha is a decent Test keeper. But that guy is not meeting the standard of a modern day wicket keeper though. He may get the axe soon. So we need solid test keeper in reserve. Someone who can keep well and bat reasonably well given that India lacks all rounders.

Seriously, is this IPL or Dhoni farewell?

Whatd is the big deal in this Micky Mouse format? All retired people praising another retiree...

You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.. 

Watson gets an extended cricketing career if he keeps s*cking up to Dhoni

Velu is trolling some. Everyone is falling for it. Anyway Pant/Samson/Isan/DK all of them are doing well. It will come down to who does the keeping best.  Dhoni will eventually have to leave. We are in safe hands. Saha is a decent Test keeper. But that guy is not meeting the standard of a modern day wicket keeper though. He may get the axe soon. So we need solid test keeper in reserve. Someone who can keep well and bat reasonably well given that India lacks all rounders.

DK is already the Test reserve keeper. Pappu got the axe after his shoddy keeping in SA..  VK doesn't even trust him for RCB keeping.

For ODIs, need to get Samson or Kishan..

For T20s, all three deserve a place - maybe ranked order Pant, Kishan, Samson

DK is already the Test reserve keeper. Pappu got the axe after his shoddy keeping in SA..  VK doesn't even trust him for RCB keeping.

samson > kishan > pant

samson > kishan > pant

Not in T20s..

I'd still give a chance to Pant to hack around. His quickfire innings is more useful in our T20 set up that Kohli, Rohit, Dhawan to anchor the innings.

samson > kishan > pant

Pant has outscored both in runs and strike rate, six hitting. Kishan to me has been a disappointment.  Three ducks in last four innings.

Pappu is the reserve keeper in tests. played both test in SA.

Pant has outscored both in runs and strike rate, six hitting. Kishan to me has been a disappointment.  Three ducks in last four innings.

more then ducks its his dismissals that worry me about him against international bowler specially if he has to open 

His keeping isnt clean either 

In terms of batting only sanju n pant looks ahead, infact samson is miles ahead

These praises are getting to a point of being meme worthy...they don't even sound genuine anymore :hysterical:

I am sure it is like an inside joke to see who can say something nice about Dhoni.

Also notice everything is vague like I love his calmness,he gets 50% wickets,he teaches me 50% but no one says that his keeping skills are unparalleled or his technique is amazing or he has the best straight drive or he is the best power hitter etc etc...everything is so damn vague it almost feels like a backhanded compliment lol

Dhoni is the Lord Voldemort of cricket, everyone has to lick his bottom else the proverbial killing curse. Only difference is Voldy knew his craft, a kickass magician...Cool is a tuchch neech khiladi, basically the Argus Filch of the cricketing world. However like the Dark Lord Cool too is a master of the dark arts. What he lacks in skills he compensates via underhand dealings, backstabbing, vendetta, politics and saam-daam-dand-bhed.  These chamchas are like his horcruxes that perpetuate the myth of Dhoni's greatness, like Harry realized if you want to kill the demon you can't do without killing the horcruxes. 

Edited by Gollum

Dhoni is the Lord Voldemort of cricket, everyone has to lick his bottom else the proverbial killing curse. Only difference is Voldy knew his craft, a kickass magician...Cool is a tuchch neech khiladi, basically the Argus Filch of the cricketing world. However like the Dark Lord Cool too is a master of the dark arts. What he lacks in skills he compensates via underhand dealings, backstabbing, vendetta, politics and saam-daam-dand-bhed.  These chamchas are like his horcruxes that perpetuate the myth of Dhoni's greatness, like Harry realized if you want to kill the demon you can't do without killing the horcruxes. 

:sleep:

Pappu is the reserve keeper in tests. played both test in SA.

And didn’t earn any brownie points there. His keeping was shoddy and batting was average. 

DK was roped in as a back up keeper for the third Test, but wasn’t match ready.

DK is likely to be the back up keeper to England. 

Kohli doesn’t even trust Pappu to be RCB’s keeper

Gollu is not going to like this :phehe: Even King Viv is trying to lick Dhoni's ass. Is he trying to make a comeback or something? :laugh: 

King Viv : "Dhoni was back to his best with the bat again, carrying the entire hope of his team and the fans on his shoulder in the final overs of the game."

MS Dhoni is still the player to watch out for : Vivian Richards

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.